I want my life back (WLB) for short

Hi my name is Rocky, and I'm a dog a ghost dog. I'm going to try and get my life back. I need my life back, I want my life back. I had a perfect life perfect humans and everything.

Let me tell you about my family.

There's 3 little ones and 2 adults. And 8 pets not including me. were rich my family lives in a huge house. They love animals

The 3 little ones.

Maicy- she's 13 in human years. She's shy, an animal lover. Loves outside and nature

Roberto- he's 16. Loves sports. Loves outside.

Then there's chase- he's always on the video games. Has bad allergies.

The 2 adults

Stacy- a active girl. A great mom.

And Adam- he's a great dad. He's a famous retired football player. He's won the NFL 5 times!

The 8 pets not including me and then there's 5 dogs still not including me

5 horses- Ralph, Bob, Pink, Herobrine (guess who's horse he belongs to, and Football.

Ralph- he's Stacy's horse

Bob- he's Adam's horse

Pink- she's Maicy's horse

Herobrine- he's Chase's horse

Football- he's Roberto's horse

And then there's a rabbit named Skunk. There's a parrot named Snitch. And a ferret named Brownie.

And 5 other dogs named- Crusher he's a Doberman. Inspecter he's a German Sheaperd. Sassy she's a Border Collie. GreyBox he's an old Great Dane. And Ginger she's a Golden Lab. And me, Rocky I'm a Australian Cattle Dog.

(Flash back)

It all started one warn night. I was laying on the couch with my family all in there beds. Then out of nowhere the door knocks down. Everyone runs in. I quickly get up and start growling. Then a guy runs in with a gun. He yells at us to get down on the ground. But instead I jump on him, getting a good grip on his neck I bite down hard. Everyone is screaming and my adult male owner calls 911. I'm still on him by then he was on the ground yelling. Then I hear the cops. I get pushed by him and slide off. Then he pulls a gun out and shits me in the belly. Then he points the gun at one of my younger owners he's about 8 years, with orange fuffy, puffy hair. Like an afro. I whimper but I try to push myself towards him. Then the cops run in. But he yells that if anyone moves he'll shot. I use all my strength and jump on him again this time I bite his neck with all my force. But he shots me again knocking me out. The last thing I saw was the cops running towards him and the nurses and my family running towards me. Then I close my eyes.

(End of flashback)

I have concussion. I'm pretty sure I'm in a vets office. I want my life back. One problem. I can't wake up. I'm alone in my thoughts. I think it's been about 1-2 months.

After a while. I feel something as if out of nowhere I have enough strength to wake up. And I did! I tried to sland up but I couldn't so I just lifted my head and looked around. There were vets everywhere. And they had a shot that was in me but pulled it out. I guess that got me up. They did a check up and then left then they left and my family ran in. They looked at me, then Adam asked "when can we take her home?" The doctor answered "in about a week and I would like it if during this week you make a little spot for her with a bed, this special food, her own water and maybe some toys, then after about 3 weeks she should be fine and good as new." He was also writing on a paper for special dog food and then handing it to Adam.

-------------------

Hey I made another book! I know your all thinking is it over, NO! It's just beginning there some surprises but I got to just work on it! How ya like it.