Sakura

Sakura Haruno was your average ninja. She was friendly with a big heart, intelligent, but lacking in some essential ninja skills such as ninjutsu.

It was lunch time at the High school ninja academy and Sakura was walking the halls in what appeared to be an aimlessly walk. The truth, however, was that she was looking for a computer to use. She wanted to finish some applications. Although most students turned Chunin around the 10th grade and went on missions, they were still required to finish high school and continue learning and honing their skills. Ever since this initiative, the life spam of ninjas had increased with some even enjoying old age.

Sakura was now in the 11th grade and looking to be accepted into an internship at the hospital. The library which contained numerous scrolls was currently being used by Iruka sensei's class thus eliminating her chances of using a computer during her lunch hour.

Sakura walked the empty halls looking for a one of her teachers in the hopes of one them letting her borrow their classroom computer. She was almost loosing all hope. Just as she was about to give up and join her friends for lunch, she saw a man come out of one of the classrooms. He was tall and had raven black hair and eyes. Although she could only see one eye since his bangs covered the other side of his eye. He looked attractive and somewhat intimidating.

As she was about to keep on walking, the stranger spoke to her.

"Do you want to come inside my room?" He said.
"Ehh...sure" Sakura replied. She was shocked at his question. Why would a teacher? Or substitute? ask a student such a question. Especially since it could be so easily misinterpreted.
Sakura shook away her shock and immediately thought of the possibility of getting this teacher or substitute to lend her a computer.

When they were inside the classroom, to Sakura's relief, the tall man left the door opened.

She sat at a desk and glanced around the room. To her dismay she did not see a computer. She was about to excuse herself from this awkward situation.

"How are you?" The man spoke. Was that concern in his voice?
" eh..I'm okay. Actually, I am looking for a computer. There are some applications that I would like to finish.. so if you'll ex.."
"I'm glad" the man said. Cutting her off.
The man sat down at a student's desk. The man and Sakura were three desks away from one another.
They were both silent for a moment. To Sakura, this silence was agonizing. Should she try to excuse herself again and leave? Say something?

Well, to even excuse herself she must first break the silence.

" soo I don't think I have seen you before?" She heard herself ask as she internally kicked herself. She was supposed to be leaving not striking a conversation with this silent stranger.
"I am from this village although I have been away on a long mission. " the man said, his face pensive.
"Oh" Sakura said a bit disappointed and irritated that his answer just peaked her curiosity.
After a short silence, the man offered
"My name is Sasuke. I cannot tell you my last name for safety reasons. "