Ours

This love story is a simple one, a very simple one with quite a lot of struggles. By the word struggles, not those cliché series of breakups, misunderstandings, and third parties that everybody else knows. Because these struggles are simply, the fans, the netizens, the haters, the agencies and the fabricated articles. To be short, allow me to tell you the Love Story of an on-screen couple off-cam. But that Love Story is now buried deep down the sea of unfortunate misfortunes. Allow me to dig that up again. Hoping someday it might be discovered and given justice.

Some may or may not believe me, but this short recap of an open-secret relationship and happiness that was taken away from us 8 years ago, would only take half an hour or so. I bet some of you may recognize these two, but I bet mostly would hate to hear about it over and over again.

But this is a Christmas present I give to my loyal co-shippers and also to the younger generation newbie's who enjoyed the struggle of a journey along with us. These young risk-takers are worth a one-shot story from me.. Who is now dying of her busy schedule as a struggling medical student. Imagine this story all started by the year 2009, imagine those young risk-takers were just cute little puddings by then but despite that they were willing to climb the mountain with us. Compared to those seniors who decided to leave at the darkest hour.

I have this story titled "I will" because it is the song the Hallyu Star sang for his girl during a concert knowing that it was her favorite song. And this song is the closest song that would describe them.

Although they have a lot of songs that would describe them, but this song is a legend.

I will start from the beginning, and although I may or may not mention the rest of the detailed happenings and highlights forgive me as I try to remember each and every one of it along the way.

Once upon a billion love stories, an unforgettable one started January of 2009. Through a phenomenal drama, a special relationship started to bloom. It was seen through behind the scenes, NGs and fan-cameras; it was so original and so fresh since it was the very first time it happened to an on-screen couple. But through the years.. These scripted CD's for behind the scenes are only sold for promotion and promotion alone. Well a few blinded shippers will say it's real.

And by that, started a ship called JOONDI.

And this ship was the most successful ship at that time. Because this ship's couple is actually in-line for the real or reel couples list for 2009.

Only a blind person would say it wasn't true, this couple were loved by many.. even until the drama ended.. And even as the promotions passed by.. These two were still very supportive of each other when it comes to solo promotions. The woman was a pianist, artist, producer and a singer. And in every concert, exhibition and movie premiers, the guy would always be seen together with a third-wheel actor named Kim Bum going along with the two so it wouldn't be that obvious as much as it already is.

And by then, started a permanent ship called MINSUN

Based on the actress and actor's real names.

This is only the start of an incredibly bitter-sweet love story but my back is already painful because of slouching. Anyway, as the years go by this ship became well-known as a lot of people already recognize them. But people will only believe what they hear and see. If they see another couple, assuming that couple might probably be real too, so I rather not trust the people who never actually really know the whole story.

Year 2010 was the highlight for this couple, they were loved by many. Haters and evil netizens were never seen in this era. I forgot to mention that the actor might be very handsome but he was loved only by a few, not until the ship popularized by the year 2010 and on and on and by then the actor's popularity started to rise as well, until the part where he already over-reached the actress' popularity, and until almost everyone in the world knows who he is.