PAL PAL DIL KE PAAS TUM REHTHI HO

Author's Note: Hi guys, this is my twist to the last episode of EKDV. But before you proceed, I want you to imagine that Suman did not leave Malhotra house before the truth came out, meaning imagine that the last episode happens in Malhotra house rather than Tiwari Killa.

Rating: General Audience

Genre: Romance

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PAL PAL DIL KE PAAS TUM REHTHI HO

There was a wretched back suitcase lying on their bed... Well their bed technically but not in the true sense of the word as from yesterday night he was couch bound. And the sight of the suitcase reminded him why he was and would always be miles apart from her... His heart was breaking silently and the only outward sign were the tears shining in his soulful orbs...

Kal tujhko dekha tha maine apne aangan mein
Jaise keh rahi thi tum mujhe baandh lo bandhan mein
ye kaisa rishta hai
yeh kaise sapne hai
begane hokar bhi
kyu lagte apne hai
main socch main rehta hoon
dar dar ke kehta hun
Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas Tum Rehti Ho

His dad's truth was out finally in front of the whole family and so was the truth about their forced relationship... It wasn't a fake marriage but the truth was that it wasn't a real one either... He knew she wouldn't forgive him so easily for all the things he said and did to her. His Sumo was a stubborn girl. She had said that she was married to him only for her nanaji's sake and now since he too is fully cognizant of the truth, looks like she had decided to make true her promise of leaving him after the truth came out.

And the best evidence supporting his thought was that moronic suitcase lying on the bed waiting to be filled with all her clothes... depriving him of all her memories so that she could end this tirade once and forever... He wanted to destroy the stupid thing... He had never hated an object as much as he hated that black suitcase...

-------

Suman entered the room and saw a troubled Shravan sitting on their bed and staring forlornly at the suitcase... She was immediately worried about him and asked him what the matter was.

He just looked at her with eyes shining with unshed tears but did not respond. She then kept her hand on his shoulders and asked a little more forcefully this time thinking something bad had happened.

Shravan again gave her a sad look and turned his gaze towards the suitcase and said "Tum wapas ghar jaa rahi ho nah..." But what he actually wanted to ask was," tum meri jaan ko iss suitcase mein daal ke le ja rahi ho nah? "

Suman was shocked to hear the amount of pain in his voice and it felt as if someone was wringing her heart dry...

She touched his chin and turned his face so that he would face her and asked," Tumse kisse ne kaha ki ghar jaa rahi hoon?"

Shravan was irritated by her question and pushed her hand off his face and got up from the bed saying, " Main koi bewakoof nahi hoon Sumo! Jab koi suitcase pack kartha hai mujhe pata hai ki woh kahin jaane ke liye hi pack kartha hai!"

Suman smiled hearing this and casually commented, " You know Shravan I really doubt whether you love me... Because for a person who claims to know me and be a man of the world and all, you really don't get me..."

Shravan was furious to hear her insulting his love for her again! He had been furious when she had laughed at him last night when he confessed his love, saying she did not believe him as his actions spoke differently than his words. And then on his insistence she had said that she needs some more time to believe him and his love. So now he turned towards her and caught her arms and said in no uncertain terms, "Sumo this is the last time you will ever insult my love, OK..? The very last! I can understand I may have done things in the past which may tell otherwise but trust me when I say there is no one in this world I loved more than you... no one! You accept my love or not, that is your choice but even you have no rights to insult my love for you! Get that straight into your head Sumo!"