SANDHIR OS

TRING TRING!

Sanyukta wakes up to the irritating tone of her alarm clock, she sits up straight and rubs her eyes. She looks around, it's dark. She checks her clock; perfect. She yawns and stretching her body she climbs down her bed and goes to freshen up.

Once she has washed her face and brushed her teeth, she combs her hair and leaves her room still dressed in her night clothes.

She makes her way towards the retro bar, she had kept two sandwich in the fridge there.

She hears sound coming from inside the bar, she frowns and tip toes cautiously. She sees light coming from the kitchen.

Who could it be at this time? She wonders as she cautiously enters the kitchen

She finds the fridge door open and someone kneeling down, she could hear munching sound. Its a man.

'Hello?' she says

The figure freezes on spot, slowly he stands up

'Randhir!' Sanyukta says surprised

Randhir is standing here holding the door of the fridge with one hand and in the other he held half eaten sandwich, his mouth filled with a morsel and some pieces around his mouth and lips.

Sanyukta chuckles, Randhir quickly swallows the morsel he had in his mouth.

'Why are you laughing?' he says trying to act cool

'What are you doing here?' Sanyukta asks instead

'I was hungry' Randhir says, 'and you?' he asks

'Me too' Sanyukta lies, she wants to surprise him.

Sanyukta walks up to him, Randhir bends down and takes out the second sandwich and hands it to her. Sanyukta smiles taking the sandwich from him. Randhir held her hand taking her by surprise. He leads her to the bar, Sanyukta keeps admiring him letting him pull her.

They sit opposite each other, with their eyes on each other they silently ate their sandwich. Randhir goes into the kitchen to get something more, luckily he finds fruits and some chips. He brings them with him. Sandhir silently eat their food. Sanyukta should have been suspicious as to why Randhir is eating so much this early in the morning. But she doesn't pay much attention to it, he is with her, that is all that matters to her.

ISRC LAB, 1pm

Sanyukta feels her stomach grumble, she groans placing her hand on her stomach. She looks up and finds Randhir sitting opposite her working on a circuit. She pouts, he is so calm but here she is feeling hungry.

Kritika comes and stands besides Sanyukta 'Come we will go for lunch' Kritika offers

Sanyukta declines here politely, she didn't want to give away the reason. Sanyukta looks up at Randhir, Sumit comes, they both talk something and they leave probably for lunch. Its lunch time and Sanyukta finds herself alone in the lab, she feels lonely. But she has to bear her hunger, for Randhir.

ISRC corridor, 5pm

Sanyukta comes to her room, she needs to get ready for the night in some time. She finds Kritika and Sanaya sitting, they are eating chocolate and giggling. Sanyukta looks at the chocolate and her stomach grumbles again. She places her hand on her stomach

'Patience, love' she massaging her stomach, she senses her stomach getting angry if she can say so. Many times she had skipped food for work but she never felt so hungry, but then why today? Maybe it's all in the head, psychology.