Project "Happily ever after"

So this is my true story so this story is 99.99% my POV. Well as of today I am still with him and we make 3 months this very day this chapter is published so yay congratz to me.

So shall we start?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

   It all began when I was 6. I went over to my friend Camille's house and met her older brother. After that all I wanted was an older brother. But since I couldnt, I atleast needed a guy best friend. I knew from the very start, it was impossible.  How could a girl like me have a guy best friend? I'm not cool, pretty, loud, and talkative. I was always a shy, stuck up, quiet, and a goody goody. I was raised to be a good girl and never say, or do bad things.

   It went all the way till I was in 5th grade. I had a change of heart when I got bullied in both 4th and 5th grade. I tried swearing a little and people told me I dont make sense. Cant blame me when I just started. It was the least I can do. I always dreamed I was skinny, pretty, and had straight hair.It was so puffy it had lumpa like there were mountains on my head. It changed when I was in 5th grade when I got my hair rebonded. I mean like I dont undertand, I had natrually straight hair back then and now its puffy. Years passed I got skinnier, a little prettier, sweared more, got funner, became a little braver and had more friends. I was transformed In just 1 and a half year. It was like my fairy godmother visited me.

    Over the years people started dating and I always dreamed about what it would be like to ever experiencing love. But the closest I ever been was when my first crush Trenton asked me out. In 1st grade, we liked each other. And the closest I ever been to having a guy best friend was video chatting and texting my crush every single day during summer. No luck for me.

Before Trenton asked me out, I wished at a special church that me and Trenton will become closer. My wish actually came true.

"Some say that once you make a wish here, it will come true" my uncle said.

I went back next year and wished to have a best friend and maybe become my first boyfriend.

So I entered middle school. Few weeks later, as I entered english, a miracle happened.

When I have english, my teacher changes our seat every single day.

So I was arranged on a table where I was in the side of the table and one boy was in the front side of the desk and another boy was on the other.

The boy on the front side started saying nasty things like joystick. Me and the 2 boys started laughing but the other girl didnt get it. So, we were playing around till me and the boy on the back side of the table introduced himself

"Hi, im Joshua" he said

"Im Erin"

"Hey.. your in my band class right?"

Then I remebered

"Oh yeah we have the same period"

This is where it all began

"Try guess who I like, shes in our band period and she sits in the same row as you" he asked me

I startee to name he girls in my row till I got the right answer

" Karen?"

"Correct"

Then I started teasing him till school was over then we boh went to buy ice cream while I was still teasing him.

*********

The next day,  I punched him in the arm amd whispered Karen's name then he punched me back.

While we were walking to our next class I asked him to hold my binder then he saw my schedule

"Hey we have he same shedule except we have the same PE period but different teacher"

"Are you serious?" I said as I grabbed his schedule and saw that he was correct

"Oh yeah" I said

"That means I get to see your ugly face all day" I joked around amd ran away till he grabbed my bag and pulled me.

"So now your my lil sis."

I frozed after that. What I've been wishing for years has come true.

So few weeks passed I ran away from him he kept chasing me, I blackmailed him by shoutimg Karen's name out loud. But as 1 month passed, I started to develop feelings for him.

"I dont like her any more."

"Suuureee"

"Im serious"

"who is it then?"

"Casey! there I said it ok!"

"was thats so hard?!?!"

"yes it was!!"

Then I just bursted out laughing

"If its not hard then why dont you tell me who you like huh?!?!"

"I like Nathaniel. Ha!"

I did like Nathaniel but that was before I started liking Joshua.

Weeks passed again and I never yelled Casey's name once.

"I was testing you this whole time" he told me

"What do you mean?"

"I didnt like those girls"

"What da fuck?!? You've been lieing to me this whole frickin time you asshole?!?!"

"You failed the Karen test but passed the Casey test" "The girl I like is......"

________________________________________________________________________

Update comin next week hope u guys like it!!!!! plzz fote and share with your friends k tnx byezzzzz