Sudden call

It was just another day for Chloé. She woke up and had breakfast. In 10:00AM she had her dancing class. She came in the studio and everyone was dead serious.

Chloé: What's going on?

Dance instructor: This is Mr. Matthew McCollins. He is the judge on the Covergirl competition. He wants to take two of you to be his next Covergirls. You'll have to dance for him.

Girls went into the dressing room. Ruby, her best friend gave them a speech.

Ruby: Ok girls, this is NOT a competition! Just have fun with it.

Melissa: Oh shut up Ruby! The instructor said it IS a competition! And my plan is to WIN! I don't care how, but I will!

Melissa was the "best one" in the studio. Or at least that's what she thought. She hated Chloé because she was better than her.

Chloé: You wont kill one of us just for the win, right?

Chloe was joking.

Melissa: If I have to, yes!!!

The girls went in one by one. It was Chloé's turn.

Melissa: I'M WATCHING YOU!!!

Chloé put on her dance outfit and came to the dance floor. She danced the best she could. She wanted this since she was little girl. Bur she was aware Michelle is going to sabotage her on some way. And she was right. All of a sudden the music stopped. Melissa was in the control room. Chloé kept dancing. When she was done, entire studio was clapping. Even Mr. Matthew was on the edge of his chair.

Mr. Matthew: We have ourselves a new Covergirl! One more and I'm good to go!

Melissa was next. Her choreography was flawless although she twisted her foot at the end.

Mr. Matthew: We're done here! Melissa and Chloé, congrats! Tomorrow be ready! You're going to LA!

Chloé: Thank you so much! This is gonna be awesome!

Melissa: Yeah, whatever...

Thanks for reading 💜