Enrollment to monster school

"Mom please just rethink it. I can't go to that school anyways I'm not even a monster" I wined "why didn't you enroll me in a normal high school?" I plopped myself on the couch, looking at my mom packing my luggage. "It's important for to go because you are special...just hang in there, all secrets will be answered" she replied "just give it time." She wasted no time and quickly packed my luggage. "C'mon it's time to go." She said while putting my suit case in the back of the car. I got up and walked out the door to the car. "I just want to know why you would do that...and on purpose too! I mean I get it if it was an accident but no it wasn't" I said while getting into the passenger seat and closing my door. "Angel, you will find out once u go to the school and actually learn something...just...give it a chance...ok?" She said placing her hand on top of mine. "Ok I'll give it a chance...I'm just...scared...I'll be the only human there..." I said while playing with the hole in my shirt. "You'll be fine" she smiled at me.

After she had dropped me off, I went to the councilors to get my dorm number and class schedule. Luckily it was dinner time when I got there. I ate my food alone like always, then went to my dorm. When I opened the door I saw a lot of jars full of candy and candy rapers all over the room. I was gonna take one but then a low husky voice came from the corner of the room, "I wouldn't do that if I were u~" I turned around to find a clown like person, but instead of a round nose his was pointy. Another thing was, he was in black and whites attire instead of colorful attire.  "Um...who r u?" I said nervously. "Why I am Laughing Jack...now what are u doing in my room?" "I um...this is my...room..." I said confused. "Well it looks like we'll share this room...here r the rules: 1. Don't touch or eat my candy 2. Stay on your side of the room 3. Keep your crap on your side 4. Don't bother me and 5. Don't talk to me in the halls. "Ok...um...c-can you...turn around...I need to change into my pjs..." "No...change right now" He said with a smirk. "But you're starring at me...it's embarrassing..." I wined. "C'mon don't be like that...I won't tell what u might have or not have" "fine but swear you won't tell" I looked at him with caution. "I swear" I start to take my shirt off, but then I realized I could just take my bra off from the inside of my shirt. So I took my bra off then my pants, and put on my sleeping shorts on. "Well night then" I smile at him and go sleep in my bed.

(THIS IS MY FIRST STORY ON WATTPAD PLZ LEAVE COMMENTS ON HOW I CAN MAKE THE NEZT PART BETTER AND ALSO GIVE CRITICISM. IT HELPS ME SEE WAT IM GOOD AT. THANKS 😊😊😊.)