MISTLETOE // NINJA

"Well, it's a better turnout than I expected," Kylo sighed, leaning back against the counter.

"What did you expect?' Rey laughed, taking a sip of her lemonade.

"Honestly? I only expected you," Kylo replied. Rey smirked. "And, that's the doorbell again. Be right back."

"I bring soda," Poe said as the door opened, holding up two two-liter bottles of soda and nearly dropping the other two that were tucked under his arms as he walked in.

"Glad you could make it," Kylo smiled. "Here, let me..." he made a move to take two of the bottles, but Poe shook his head, declaring that he could do it, and strutted into the kitchen.

"He wouldn't let me help, either," Finn said, closing the door behind him and holding up a bag full of chips. "Kitchen?"

"Kitchen," Kylo nodded, smiling as he shoved his hands into his pockets. He turned around, letting out a yelp as he ran into someone, causing them to spill their drink all over both of them.

"What the f-"

"Oh, God, sorry," Kylo grabbed some napkins and handed them to the man, before realizing who he was. "Oh, it's you."

"Oh, it's you," Armitage Hux snarled back.

"Who invited you?" Kylo asked.

"Phasma," Hux said, trying to get the dark soda out of his light sweater.

"Hmph." Kylo was about to walk away before someone whistled.

"Ah, ah, ah!" Phasma yelled, standing up on the couch and pointing excitedly to a spot over their heads.

Hux and Kylo looked up before looking back at each other and wanting more than anything to vanish on the spot.

Mistletoe. They were each stuck under mistletoe with the last person they ever wanted to kiss. They both knew they would rather drown than kiss the other.

When nothing happened, Phasma started to clap, chanting "Kiss. Kiss. Kiss." The entire party soon joined her, the chants almost deafening.

Glaring at everyone and vowing to snap the neck of whoever put up the wretched leaves, Kylo leaned down and kissed Hux on the lips.

The room rioted. Phasma fell off the couch and Rey was laughing so hard she had to sit down in the middle of the doorway.

"Gingerbread," kylo muttered, storming into the kitchen and leaving a very red-faced Hux standing in the middle of the room, still covered in soda. 

Hello fellow stormtroopers! Hope you enjoyed that :33 sorry it's so short, I have a lot to do today, but tbh this is probably longer than most that will be uploaded this month :P  Happy holidays! What's the #1 thing on your Christmas list? I think mine is the box set of The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer lol 

 Have a nice week!

-Crylo/Ninja