Arriving into Hoenn

On the day of her departure, Serena had left her fellow companions, Ash, Clement, and Bonnie. She may have not confessed her feelings to Ash but instead gave a goodbye kiss. Finally once she said her farewells, she went on the Wailord Airlines. She remembered all of the moments that brought her to her decision to leave. She recalled when she entered her first showcase, and when she caught her first Pokemon, and especially when she watched Aria perform for the first time. Serena didn't want to be someone's apprentice or follow in someone's footsteps, she wanted her goal to be larger in scale compared to what Aria did. She wanted people to look up to her and value her skills and personality. That is why she sought to become a Pokemon Coordinator, so she could be observed and loved abroad. Soaring over the region, she came across a vast variety of Pokemon she never seen before, such as Altaria, and Wingull. Serena was finally closing in on Hoenn, the pilot was descending and was going to land in Petalburg City. Her first objective was to visit the Pokemon Center, so she could get registered to enter the Pokemon Contest. The plane had landed and she went to the nearest Pokemon Center. She seemed to recall a familiar face, it was Nurse Joy. She was curious on how Nurse Joy arrived from the Kalos region before her. She asked and Nurse Joy said that she was a different Nurse Joy and then showed her the picture of the nursing program with her cousins. Serena found that very peculiar, but didn't really want to know more about it. She asked Nurse Joy if she could scan her pokedex so she could register for the Pokemon Contest. Nurse Joy would happily oblige to help. After Serena was registered she wanted one last thing before she left. She wanted Nurse Joy to heal her Pokemon. Naturally Nurse Joy wanted to heal them, so Serena gave Nurse Joy her Pokemon and just like that in a few seconds they were in tip-top shape. Once she left the Pokemon Center she accidentally bumped into a girl, with a green bandanna and brown hair.