Introduction to life

She stares out her window, she has done this for most of her life. As she stares she imagines herself in a white, puffy, wedding  dress. She imagines a kingdom down below her, each loyal to her and only her. Her hair normally ragged and dirty was transformed into beautiful curls with a small bow holding it all up. The curtains blow around her almost as if they moved to her wish. She places her hands on the window, her nails are done and her hand is sleek and covered with a white glove. Deep inside the girl, no inside her soul this  queen resides, but it is threatened by many more.

                    On the outside the girl is hidden from the world. Her hair is  ragged, dirty, and knotty. Her cloths consist of only rags sewn together. Her body is covered in dirt. Her home is a mansion but, she was never able to leave the small room her foster father has kept her in ever since she was given to him. The bleak room only contained a rickety bed, a window, and a video camera to watch her. The girl hand clawed her name into the wall to remember it but, after 5 years she realized it didn't matter anymore. So she called herself it. It hadn't been fed in months now.

                It was confused, normally she was fed every few days. She began to notice a few weeks ago people in red cars had came and wheeled something away. It didn't think much of it in till she had stopped getting food. A lonesome thought pierced her confusion. Maybe you can leave. It was not the voice of the queen. But, something else. Something makes her glance at her name in the wall. As if her heart was a lock and the key had just been entered and turned. A strong force deep inside awakens. She stares out the window and contemplated jumping. Her fingers tighten around the plastic window sill. Almost in fear.

        "Would I die?" She slowly asks herself, and in a flash her puffy white dress disappears. The gloves covering her sleek hand turn into something else. She can feel her hair fall to her shoulders  and change to something.... new! She hadn't used that word, nor thought it for years and years. A mirror appears on her wall. She take a few deep breaths and walks to it. Unaware of the deep force she had began to posses. 

        She makes it to the mirror. All she can do is stare. Her hair, now ragged and purple, lays on her shoulders, almost taunting her with its care free demeanor. Her gloves had changed to leather fingerless gloves. Her dress had changed to something out of a horror film. It was torn and stained with red blotches from top to bottom. In her hand she holds a crow bar. Her eyes had bags under them.

        She decides her fate.

         She comes back to the rags.

            But she puts one of her feet on the ledge.

                 She jumps.

                                                                                                  Falling.

                                                                                                  Falling.

                                                                                                  Ground.

Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain.Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain. Pain.