indefinetly

Rosie Clarke was a normal 6 year old kid until that night on  may 10th when she watched her parents get brutally murdered, by a pair of robbers but only one robber now murderer was caught and now, Rosie lives in fear , that on the odd chance he'll come back for her.

Rosie is now 17 and lives with her grandparents .It was coming up to the 11year anniversary of Angela and Mark Clarke's deaths, every year around this time Rosie goes to their graves and tell them about her day but for Rosie this was a daily routine this is because

the graveyard was on the way home from school so she tells her parents everything that happened on that day

but its even more special on may 10th ,her parents are right next to each other, side by side forever.

Later that week she sang to her mum and dad because they always loved her voice and then that's when she met HIM he was handsome, charming, funny and he looked innocent and in that moment he came. over and spoke to Rosie "your an amazing singer"

"thanks I'm Rosie Clarke "

"I'm Robert Monroe who are you visiting "

"my parents they were murdered when I was 6 what about you"

"'1my best friend Jack Morgan he died 10 years ago in an accident"

"oh what happened"

"well it might sound weird but he was in prison and. he got shot by an officer "

"why was he there if its ok to ask"

"he robbed and  murdered a couple 11 years ago"

later on they go on a date and its lovely its. a picnic with wine everything that could cheer her up on that day "are you ok" he asked Rosie and she said "not really today is  the 11 year anniversary of when my parents were murdered"

"I'm sorry" he said

"its not your fault"she replayed

"no I'm sorry"

and in those three words she recalled everything he had said to her in the past few hours and he was. the partner,

"its you"she said in a trembally voice she quickly stood up and walked backwards 4steps and he pulled out from under the table a fully loaded gun and. pointed it directly at her face.

he mumbled to himself "I'm sorry"

"why me ,why my family"

"your father destroyed jacks family and he wanted me to finish it so I'm keeping that promise"

teats streamed down Rosies face while she could hear him counting down from 5-4-3-2-1 boom, the birds flew from the trees and Rosie lay there in a pool of her blood she whispered to herself "mum ,dad In on my way "

At her funeral her grandparents stood and said a few words and in the corner of. the room the family of ghosts stood there and walked towards the light and disappeared  now 3years on the families mother, father, and now daughter sleep together side by side Indefinetly.