My teacher is damn possessive

Hi m KIARA CARTAR.I m 17 and in senior year .I recently brokeup with my boyfriend .He cheated on me.I hate him.I cried the whole night.My eyes are puffy and today is the first day of school.I got ready and i still had 30 mins for school.I was wearing a red skinny jeans and a white tee .I was 5'4 and had a wheatish complexion.People say i hav really pretty eyes .They are chocolate brown colour.I ate my breakfast and ran towards my car.I was 15 mins away from my school and suddenly my car came to a halt .I tried a lot but that bitch was not planning to start.I thought of waking to school.I knew i was gonna b late but what could i do.I told my mom to send someone to pick my car.I reached school at 8:50.Almost 15 mins late.I took my timetable from the main office and stormed inside the room no 11 .I opened the door and saw a very young man standing near the desk.Oh my god he was hot .He was wearing a black perfect fitting suit and a red tie.Ooh my favourite colour.As i entered i saw everyone looking at me .I checked my timetable and saw i have english with some teacher called. Mr.Williams.Oh so he is a new teacher or maybe a substitute.I looked at him and he gave me glare.

"Oh so here we have a latecomer."
Can i have your name miss?he said in the most sexiest voice i have ever heard.
"ummmm My name is kiara carter"i said looking embarassed ."So. can u tell us the reason for being late to the first day of school"he asked in a playful way.Is it even legal to have such hot and young people as teachers i thought to myself.
" Sir my car broke down "
"Dentention for one week with Miss Carter"he said with smirk on his face.
What is wrong with this guy i told him the reason but still he gave me a detention .what the hell."U can come in and sit Miss Carter".
"Thanku and m sorry"i said.I hope it doesnt happen again " he said.

The bell rang as soon as i took a seat.oh god why is this hapoening to me.My eyes were red from all the crying .I didnt sleep the whole nite yesterday .After everyone left i was going towards the door and suddenly Mr .williams spoke ."Wait Miss Carter.I stopped immediately.Now what i said to myself."Yes Mr.williams" i said."At 2 o clock sharp in the afternoon i want to see you here for the detention.N i hope u wont be late again."he said .I nodded and went to my next class.The day waz boring as usual.In lunch break I met my best friend Lee .He was my only friend in school.We were childhood buddies.He saw my face and gave me a sad expression.I think it was evident that i cried a lot or maybe its just that he knows about what happened between me and Brandon.