Lonely

It was a cold December afternoon I walked to my car slowly but suddenly I got the urge to rush to get home. As I was about to walk in the I heard a yell I ran in to find my 11 year old sister Ella who had spilled some milk I said to Ella "omg you scared me I thought mom was abusing you again!" she gave a small smirk and said "no thank goodness." My mom abuses me and Ella. "Where's mom?" I asked Ella. "Out getting drunk." I grabbed Ella by the hand and told her to pack a small bag. Ella of course asked why. I told her I would tell her in the car. Ella ran upstairs and then back down with in 5 minutes. I grabbed my wallet, keys, lap top, and phone and we dashed out the door. When we got in the car I looked up directions to the cheapest hotel and told Ella we were running away. We were on are way to holiday inn when a radio news flash came on the reporter said "an amber alert has been issued for Leah Hines and Ella Hines who went missing from there home around 4:00 pm if found please call 1800-run-away more details to come." That came on as I rushed to get to holiday inn. When we arrived I unloaded are bags and payed for 2 nights. when we got in the room it had a bathroom and two twin beds. Ella said she wanted the more bouncy bed I laughed and said "ok." Me Ella then decided for some room service. I ordered chicken and fries and Ella got a grilled cheese and fries. I grabbed my lap top and looked for an apartment. I have a job that pays a ton thank goodness. Ella complained of a headache so I got her some Advil she laid down I flipped on the news and continued to look for apartments. Apparently they figured out my mom does drugs and abuses me and Ella (oh ya I forgot to tell you she does drugs) The news said the cops cancelled the amber alert because we were safer where we were. I sighed in relief. Ella woke up from a small nap and asked if she missed anything I explained the whole amber alert thing to Ella and she said good I don't want to go back home. I told Ella to go take a shower and a few minutes later she came back I gave her $4 and told her to get me a dr pepper and Oreos and to get her something too she said ok and ran down stairs to the vending machine.

Authors not::::

Ok guys so this is my new book called lonely Ill write a new chapter today later or tomorrow. hope you like this!

When she got back we ate are snacks and went to bed. The next morning I ran to star bucks got me a frappe and her hot chocolate we try to keep it low because of all this crap. Ella still complained of a headache I told her to rest today and if she still had it tomorrow i would take her to the doctor. the next day Ella still had a headache I was really getting worried she had tried Advil already so that was worrying me even more. When I got to our doctor we sat in a large yellow waiting room where Ella fiddled with her American girl doll. Then after about fifteen minutes a tall nurse came out and said Ella Hines?? we got up and went to the room where they ran tests on Ella. After a long and dreadful 3 hours of waiting the doctor came back and told us that Ella had bone cancer. my mouth dropped in shock as hot salty tears ran down my face. No one in my family had even thought about anyone getting cancer. I cried louder and louder until I was screaming why god why me?! The doctor broke even worst news to me Ella had less than 3 months to live. the nurse told me she would be transferred over to a children's hospital for her last few months I sobbed and wiped my tears and hugged Ella so tight she cried.