Prologue

|Prologue|

The world we live in is selfish, demoralising, materialistic, betrayal and the list goes on. There is no need for the weak, but the strong. It doesn't matter who you are or what you are, it all comes down to how you survive in this crooked world.

Aspyn Ariet had the life, you could call it was prefect. In her eyes, the world is like sprinkles over cupcakes. She was everything everyone else wants; beauty, intelligence and fame. In school, she was admired and outside school, she had a close relation with the government.

The world I just described would be lies to her. She never would imagine that what she had would be history. As time moves, everything else follows. Flowers bloom and wither. People lived and die. There will be a time when everyone loses something and we just have to live on.

Aspyn lost everything she had all in one day. They say, the higher you are, the harder you fall. It is the truth and truth hurts. She went through it the hard way. I mean, truth to be said, life was never easy in the first place.

Soon, her eyes starts to cloud. Her heart starts to form icicles. And the next thing you know, she wasn't little miss perfect after all.

However, at the very least, this world has a glimmer of hope. The word Imperfection has the word 'perfection' in it.

I hope everyone loves to re-read the prologue once again.

One last thing, please spare me! My English language isn't the best. So do correct me if I made any mistakes.

Thank you.