Prolouge

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀    ࿐ Prologue.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Haven Island. An Island off the coast of Washington with only one residency. A huge mansion that belongs to the Wilson family. Alex Wilson talked his parents into letting him take a group of his friends out to the mansion for fall break. Alex convinced his friends that it would be the best fall break of their lives and promised alcohol would be present. But Alex's parents left out a very dark secret they were still keeping from the rest of the world. There was a boy who died, or they thought.. on the island while Alex's parents were there with their friends. Now upon arrival of Alex and his friends they find a extremely spine-chilling video with the repeating words "Vengeance is mine."  The kids immediately brushed it off as Alex playing a prank since Halloween falls the week after fall break. Of course no one questioned Alex denying it because that's what anyone would do if they are attempting to play a prank. But that's the thing, Alex wasn't playing a prank and he had no idea where the video came from. He was on edge about the video as the night went on. Later that night after dinner and everyone had settled into their bedrooms with their desired partners.. They checked the weather to find out about a severe storm that was heading straight for the island. They all went on with the night, opening wine bottles, beer cans, and turning the music up louder than the thunder outside. The partying was short lived though when the power went out and the cell tower was knocked out. They were left stranded. By themselves with no contact to anyone off the island. When Alex didn't think this trip could get any worse he looked around the room when lightning lit up the room and noticed the words "Vengeance is mine" written in what appeared to be blood. That's when all chaos broke loose.