Prologue

Prologue: End of Mummy the Kid

The bright lights the roar of the crowds. It was exhilarating seeing people cheer as fighters maneuver through each move one after another like a dance of violence. Since I was a child watching with my childhood friend Shiro at shows knowing what I wanted to be, a female wrestler. I was pretty good too, but during middle school in my more juvenile days I sent many people into the hospital, causing me to truly feel awful, so as soon as I entered a high school that didn't know me in middle school I began holding back my great strength and awful personality that always got me in trouble, but I kept practicing. Then after leaving home and dropping out of school, I joined Heat, but my acting nice began to haunt me. That's when I heard a ringing sound, and everything began to fade.

I awoke knowing today is going to be awful. The name is Nozomi Kuwasa or 'Non-chan' by friends and it has been a year since I was kicked out of Heat and became a wrestler for El Palacio. Three years ago I became part of Heat as a jobber, basically my job was to lose or fill in time during the schedule. It was not fulfilling or fun, but I worked hard thinking it would get better. Hiding my strong style and trying to be like my idol Azumi, but I didn't see I was being a copycat.

It took me being 'given' to the at the time former El Palacio referee Tadasuke Ooka and brought to El Palacio to realize it. That day I felt very stupid and dense. Still having dropped out of High School, with my parents hating me to become a wrestler it was better than nothing. I at least made friends and am working with experienced and great wrestlers. Still when I became a heel I didn't like the physical weapon idea, wrestlers in the west didn't need it, super villains either so why do I need one.

Still I discovered I had already a great weapon my voice. Physically I used it to scream into my opponent's ears and greatly I was amazing at the mike, I noticed when I was at Heat doing practices people listened and payed attention to me, but no else noticed thinking people were just being nice. Still thanks to my jobber situation I became second fiddle to Mariko as her partner and sidekick. Like in the past holding back my physical abilities and myself from saying anything those around me like always they saw me as average.

I then became Mummy the kid, and instead of using my voice I used bandages, and wasn't allowed to talk on the mike. It was humiliating and soul crushing, still I did my best helping Mariko win matches. Still at the end of it all is a suplex from Ouka, landed on by Bunny Katsuragi, smacked in the face by a pole from Itsuka herself, or clothesline by Hina landing head first into the mat. It was terrible, and the worse part is losing most if not almost all my matches, that Mariko got me into in the first place.

Still if she wasn't so nice in real life I would have broke her. The worse part I know It's all an act, none of them respect me as a wrestler or like me, so same old thing different place. Tadasuke and Hina are just naturally nice people and Itsuka is a brat, but I see it in Ouka and Mariko's eyes it was pity. Still I did my work and did a good job learning. Then it something happened.

Tadasuke fell down the stairs hitting his head. His memories returned we found out he was Touru Okari, heir to a huge conglomerate and his family fortune not having any siblings. Still he was and always will be Tadasuke. Remembering his time as Tadasuke he wanted to help El Palacio as his eternal gratitude.

He now runs the place and turned El Palacio into The Palace. He made business and was having a five business merger with EXtreme Women's Wrestling, Grand Women's Wrestling, Le Palais, and Triring Wrestling into El Palacio creating The Palace. Still I heard talks about me being released for not being good enough, so I was scheduled to be released after the last show of El Palacio.

That day was today. Not being able to do anything about it I decided to end this show with a bang. I will not let it end like this and I will show them and make them regret releasing me. I will not hold back any longer.