GOTHBOY!

The start of year 7 i met a boy i seemed to have forgotten what way the school was the tree's where blossoming he was standing at one of the trees his hair was black, very black, his eyes blue that matched his hair he looked like a goth i was scared of him but he smiled at me i looked around no-one has ever smiled at me ever!

"Er... Accuse me do you know where Hungry school is?" I asked my cheeks where bright red.

"Hungry school? I didn't think there was a school called that if your looking for Blimshire High then i'll take you if you like." Goth boy laughed as he said it, he was now going red.

"Yes please if you wouldn't mind that is." I mummbled i blushed and he smiled.

We walked together, close together, he took my hand and led me into the gates people stared at me i was lost in gaze this goth boy hadn't even introduced himself and yet he was holding my hand i was ashamed not of him but what i must of looked like he took me to a bench and made me sit.

"My name is Kane." Goth boy whispered holding out his hand.

"My name is Hope." I replied shaking Goth boys hand.

"Well the bell's about to go wait for me tomorrow at the same place i'll take you to school again i'll be waiting well got to go see you round. Hope." Goth boy Stuttered.

The bell did ring like he said. Each and every day we met each other before school and he would hold my hand always where in six form now.

"Hey Hope, it's valentines day!" Goth boy yelled he was smiling. 

"Yeah and what's so good about it?" I asked myself looking at the ground.

"Well everything you get cards of your secret admirer!" Goth boy shouted he blushed as well.

Who could believe that this goth boy  i met at the start of year 7 was now not so gothic at all he was in fact very funny he always holds my hand and he blushes when he touches me and then he twitches as if he doesn't want to i think i might have fallen in love with him.

I went back to class where a card awaited me it had my name on with a big love heart on i looked around no-one was here but me it said.

Dear Hope,

I'm glad where friends you might of thought i was one of them boys that would skit you no i'm not like that and i think i might have fallen in love with you i might have made this obvious but i'm not bothered you matter more to me than my own family meet me tomorrow you know where.

Lots of Love

Someone xxxxxxx

P.s Don't get happy it's Jake ha-ha you two should go out though you really match.

Jake is the joker in class and where good friends and even Kane gets mad when i'm with other boys Jake always asks Kane out for me and Kane blushes and looks away there is never an answer with him but when were alone he talks as if he can't wait to tell me about his day.

I bumped into Kane on the way home he was with a girl and that's when my smile turned i was mad real mad and i didn't know why i'm not the type of person who is jealous he smiled at me trying to make me smile.

"GOTH BOY!" I shouted at the top of my voice.

"Hey Hope, this is my friend Tara." Goth boy said so casually.

"Kane never stop's talking about you and how much he." Tara said smirking.

"Never mind, well Tara what did you have to tell me." Goth boy interrupted.

"Will you get with me?" Tara asked still smirking.

"I'm sorry there's someone i'm in love with already." Goth boy said calmly.

Me and goth boy ended up walking away from Tara i swear she's a drama queen well then again so am i she could tell i was mad and jealous so she decided to play it up a little and he call's her his friend makes you wonder if he was brain washed.

"We need to talk." I cried.

"Oh no don't cry what's wrong?" Goth boy said cuddling me.

"Why do you always hold my hand are you afraid are you going to break my heart?" I asked crying harder into his top.

"I hold your hand because oh it doesn't matter were friends its okay and were not together so how can i break your heart?" Goth boy replied playing with fingers.

"It does matter you think i don't notice when you blush and i'm glad were not!" I shouted.

I don't know why but i was really mad at Kane and he could tell i was but neither of us new why or what he had done to make me carry on like that i wanted to take it back but i couldn't it was already to late.

"And i really thought you loved me because I LOVE YOU!" Goth boy shouted back he started to walk off.

"Kane i do love you please don't leave me i take it back." I cried running for him.

I grabbed his t-shirt he looked down on me he tried to make me let go but i wouldn't i couldn't i loved him to much that's when he hugged me and we kissed endlessly we were both crying we new the power of love near broke us up. 

"Hope, will you get with me?" Goth boy asked still crying.

"Yes!" I shouted with a big huge smile on my face.

That's when it started raining, we got married not long after and had 2 sons, Kyle and Jamie who are both the same age but not twins my Mum and Dad both died in that year too so it's a lot to take on me and Kane decided to take the house on and not long after we will be another generation to be looked up on. 

Until then the story will just have to wait. <3