Meet?

A lot of people knows dating apps. It started only with a gay dating app. By the way I'm John not my real name, 21 years old. I wrote this one because I wanted to let it out because I don't have someone to talk, so I think this will be a great option. I can't say I'm totally gay because I don't move like one and I'm still attracted to women more like bisexual. Month of December I opened my gay dating app and someone chatted me since he's near from my house I immediately replied back to him. We exchanged our hellos, our photos and after that we meet. By the way he is cute since I like "singkit" eyes though he is not chinese or anything but he is totally cute. His name is Ram not his real name. I went to his boarding house we smiled talked and that's it. I went home but I'm still distracted by his looks. Though I know he is too. I chatted him that " I want to delete my gay dating app. Can I ask for your facebook account" he said yes so now we're friends there after that he said, "I would like to communicate with you but I have a boyfriend". I was really shocked and told my self "damn, not again!" I'm a bit sad but you know if I can't have him maybe I can have him as a friend. He himself agreed to that situation. Atleast I get the chance to you know, know him. Its like I have found the right person for me but he's fucking taken. Haha. By the way he is 2 years older than me and his boyfriend is on his early 30's. We chatted.