Prologue

*pant pant*

"Emilia give me my sword and my shield." said Tristan.

"Here my love, but why do you need it?" She asked. "The Bred knights are here. I'll stop them before they'll hurt anyone. Evacuate the Village escape with our son" " But I can't leave you. You and our son that's all I have left. I don't want to lose you just like I lost my family. she begged for him to escape with them but Tristan insisted on fighting the incoming swarm of Bred Knights.

He rushed through the town and waited for the Bred knights to arrive as Emilia goes and evacuate the Village

As they arrived Tristan was standing there before the army of evil Knights. The guild of knights. Who only care about themselves. Slaughter towns for mere entertainment.

"Are you a knight old man? "asked Moreck.
"No, I am not a knight. I am but a mere blacksmith who makes swords for the real knights." Tristan answered.

"Well Give me a great fight and you better last longer than the others who stood before me"

Both of the men took out their swords and then they Clashed One on one Old vs Young. Moreck tries to block Tristan's sword but then Moreck got slashed in the arm.

"Wait, I know who you are. Your one of the Holy Knights, Tristan is it? We thought The Holy Knights was merely a myth. Well at least we'll have a challenge." He said confidently.

"And your Moreck the leader of The Bred Knights I've heard stories on how strong and powerful you are." Tristan said.

"Well this is unexpected you're old but still can fight so well." Moreck said. "Enough talking Let's see what you're made of." Tristan said.

Moreck changes the form of the sword. It became a legendary sword called HunDun A ancient sword created by the Chinese emperor Qin Shi Huang the founder of the Qin Dynasty. "This is as if not stronger than Excalibur". Moreck swings his sword towards Tristan. He barely blocked it. Holding on. Tristan jumped back. Saying. "This will be your last fight and I will destroy you Moreck!" Moreck mockingly laughs at Tristan saying,

"Bring it on Holy Knight."

The two of them clashed again and again.

But Tristan is at a disadvantage his old his energy is low. He doesn't have enough to defeat Moreck. He said to Moreck. "Moreck let us finish this battle now." Moreck just laughed saying "Sure Holy Knight. Let's end this." They both did they're final strike. Both of them at their knees on the ground. Tristan knowingly that he couldn't defeat Moreck. Blinded Moreck So he couldn't see anymore. but then suddenly his son interrupted their battle and proceeded to kill Tristan with his magic

Once the battle ended Moreck was sent back to their guild house but the rest of the Breds destroyed the town.

Emilia died. She was killed by Moreck's son.

Emilia before she died, she sent her baby away from the country....