Chapter 1

Poppy's POV

Age 6

I look down at my outfit, a light blue dress, and white flat shoes. My blonde hair is into two ponytails, but still curled. My bright blue eyes look up at what I now call home. "Daddy, mommy I'm scared." I said turning around, to see nothing. A single tear strays down my face, as I'm suddenly picked up. "And what is your name sweetie?" the nice man asks, holding onto me as he walks down the hallway. "P-poppy." I stutter, looking down at my feet as I hold onto my teddy. He chuckles, "It's nice to meet you poppy, you may call me Oscar." I giggle at his name. "I've never heard a name like yours, Oscar." He places me down in front of a big scary wooden door. He bends down, and pokes my nose slightly ,"And I've never heard a name so unique like yours, Poppy." he said and pushed me inside.

From inside that room, a nice lady asked me all kinds of questions about my life at home. She asked me about my daddy and mommy. She asked me what I liked to do, and what I usually wore. She told me everything was going to be okay, and that I have nothing to fear. I believed her, she looked like my mommy. Her green eyes, and her pearly white teeth. Her brown hair, short but knotted. She looked like a nice lady. She grabbed my hand gently, and walked me down a hallway. "This will be your room, you will be sharing it with two little girls who are just like you." she smiled down at me, and I smiled up at her eagerly. The room was pretty, light pink filled the walls, and our single twin beds had white sheets ,and white fluffy pillows. I looked at my pj's on my bed, and nodded my head. "Lets head outside so you can hang out with the other kids. Tonight we will have a ceremony to introduce you." I nodded my head, and walked outside with her hand in hand. "Go play Poppy." she said and I ran outside to a swing. And I swung. Nobody came up to me, but they all looked and stared. It made me feel awkward, and so I just watched my shoes swish back and forth.

Ceremony

I looked at myself in the mirror they had in the bathroom. I had to stand on the sink just to see myself, but it wasn't much of a trouble. My plump peach lips, and my clear blue eyes shined as I looked up at myself wearing the same blue dress, with my hair in the same two pigtails my mommy always had me wear. "They would be proud." I thought as I got off the sink, and walked to the room were they would introduce me.

I stood on the stage, looking over at everybody. People ranged from my age, to grown ups. I gazed slightly over everybody, did they have a ceremony for everybody?

"This is Poppy Amber Dawson. She is six years old, her birthday August 12." I nodded in approval, wondering how she remembered . "She is the last of the Cliodhna." everybody started cheering and I looked at everybody weird. "Cliodhna?" I asked in my head. I felt somebody pick me up, "Oscar!" I yelled causing everybody to look at me, so I just blushed and looked down. "Poppy sweetie, time for bed." I yawned and nodded my head. "Nighty- night." I said as he took me to my room.

Throughout the years, Poppy and her other two Cliodhna's, Adaline, and Scarlet became the best of friends. Poppy's nickname became Bubbles, Adalies's was Blossom, and Scarlet's Buttercup. Their room changed over the years also, Poppy's side filled with drawing, Blossoms with pictures of her and her friends, and quotes, and well Scarlet with graffiti. Different than Poppy's because Poppy tapped the paper to the wall, and didn't just draw all over the wall. They all had some of the same powers, but they all had once each didn't.

Adaline: predicting danger, super senses, animal talk, compelling, and invulnerability.

Scarlet: predicting danger, super senses, animal talk, compelling and possession.

Poppy: predicting danger, super senses, animal talk, compelling and giving emotions to others.

Cliodhna was the queen of fairies, but since she was murdered, and the line after her they went extinct. Nobody knows about Poppy, Adaline, and Scarlet being Cliodhna except for the fairies, and the workers at their home. They are the only ones, and speak of it out of that home would be death upon them, and their friends. So nobody talks.

In this 'home.' Is where they go to school, and eat and sleep. They learn how to use their powers, and how to fight. They are sent out on missions, to help with the council. To any other creature they are just human.