Meeting Ms. Ana Sophia Mcmachons

Anastasia was on the verge of a major breakdown. Her father and mother have been missing for two weeks now. She remembered the last words she had ever said to her mother and father. "I hate you. Go die said Anna to her mother and father. Yes it is true before they disappeared Anna and her parents had a huge argument.

Wait hold on. This is not where the story begins. It all started when Anna got suspended from school for fighting. A boy had been taunting her all year and Ana finally had enough. She decided to tell him to stop but as usual it didn't work. He kept bothering and she finally snapped. "Leave me alone she screamed. She tackled him and started punching kicking and hitting him. Finally the principal came and well let's just say she was spending a really long month at home.

Her mom and dad had grounded her for that month. She was furious. She ran up to her room and cried. Then she got a text saying she was invited to Chelsea Brittwater's sweet 16 birthday party. She really wanted to go so she trughed downstairs and asked her mom if she could go. "No Anastasia your grounded remember." She sighed and walked upstairs. She then thought I'll just sneak out when there asleep. So she waited until 8:00 when both her parents were asleep and she took a shower. Did her hair and nails and put on a pink floral dress with a cute pink bow. She slipped on some cute wedges that matched her dress and she put on her sephora makeup got her keys and was out the door.