Walking in the campus

Picking up your first egg was a hard task. You stumble upon some trainers while carrying your incubator, making you doubt if you were fit for this job.

You look up to each of them, wondering on how can they do this so greatly; not stumbling upon others or thinking if you'll ever drop the egg by accident.

The team leader wasn't there when you went to search for help. You had no other choice but to carry along with the incubator in your backpack, hoping for nothing to happen to your precious egg.

You knew that a trainer was looking up to you, expecting that the egg wouldn't be harmed at all, or atleast cracked.

"Why did I even sign up for this?" You wonder as you keep on walking.

Trainers look at you while carrying their eggs. You sigh as you see how happy they are, training and loving their eggs while you suffer with that cold incubator you hold between your hands.

You head towards the campus, not looking at anyone while you lower your black and yellow trainer cap.

"I just hope that you stay with me for a while longer-" You said, being interrupted by someone bumping into you, making you drop your incubator.

"THE EGG"

You screamed, throwing yourself to the floor, trying to catch it. A black gloved hand grabs the incubator, making you look up to the person.

"... Le-Leader Spark... I am truly sorry" You said, looking to the blue eyed man.

"It's okay, girl. What's your name?" He said, giving you the incubator back as your hands slowly began shaking.

You shake so badly, you forget to say your name, so he waves at you, reminding of his question.

"What is your name?" He said to your blank expression. "Don't be shy"

"Uh, I'm, I am-" You shake again, grabbing the incubator and running off.

"Hey kid! You forgot your backback...-" "And she's gone" He says, sighing as he looks at your silhoutte while you run away from him.

He looks around, picking up the backpack. He holds it against his chest, walking off to find you later on.

You sigh, looking at your shaky hands. You smile and blush, looking at the incubator while the egg moves a little every once in a while.

"He noticed me..." You lightly blush once again, looking at your image in the incubator's glass. You grab your egg once again, looking around for your backpack.

"Wait... MY BACKPACK!" You shouted, running towards the door, bumping with it hardly.

You fall, catching the incubator in your hands, sighing once again.

You open the door slowly, going outside to take another walk with your egg, that still needs a few more steps until it's ready to hatch.

You're sometimes stubborn, but most of the time you can act well when you need to. His presence always makes you tremble, since he's the leader.

Some say he's friendly with everyone, others say he's selfless. But the majority say he's just witty.

But you don't care. He sometimes drives you crazy, but in the good way. His sapphire eyes stare at you, but they can dig in deep until they reach your cold soul. You can't move while he does that, but you know, it's in your nature.

Then, when you're drunk by those beautiful crystalline eyes, you have the urge to sink in his warm, rosy lips while he holds you with his black gloves. It's a feeling many of us imagine, but you know, he doesn't seem to be interested in anyone, romantically speaking.

But still, it doesn't mean that no one would dare to kiss him, or even dig in deep into his arms while you brush the bangs of his hair out of his face-

"Ouch" You say as you run onto a wall, sighing.

"Hey kid, stop hallucinating, you're gonna crash again" A trainer said, putting his hand on my shoulder, squeezing it as he laughed slowly.

You look at him, laughing awkwardly while you walked off in the campus again. You wonder why are you so stubborn always, and if you will ever change as you hug the cold yet warm incubator.

A man screaming your name startles you, while you turn around, seeing your leader walking towards you.

You run off, while he screamed off your name again.

"Wait, please! You forgot your backpack!" He finally shouted, looking at you.