Chapter 1

Waverly's p.o.v

Dear wave,

I'm having an absolute crisis! Today I went on a date with my boyfriend, like normal couples do. But instead of focusing on me he focused on any other female thing in there! I have no idea what to do, please help me:(

Sincerely the girl with the crisis.

A smile tugs at my lips as I read one of the thousands of messages that I have gotten from my fellow high school classmates.

I think for a minute as my fingers hover over the keyboard, then I decide to type.

Dear the girl with the crisis,

Depending on how long he's done this there is 2 answers:

1- he could, and I say this as a possibility, could be trying to make you jealous. Which is a good and bad thing. If this is the case, he wants more attention!

2- I'm sorry to say this but he may not be interested or getting....bored. He may not be attracted anymore. If this happens at all your dates then dump his sorry ass! You deserve better! It will all get better....I promise:)

Xx- wave

I huff and send the message, I close my laptop and spin in my chair.

I look at the clock, 11:67 am. I could go for a coffee right now.....

I get up and slip on some shoes and my coat. I jog downstairs and grab my keys. I jump into my car and go to the coffee shop to get some delicious coffee.

•••••••••••••••••••

I thank the waitress as she hands me my drink. I go and sit down at one of the bar stools. I watch as all the cars go by. I feel a buzz in my back pocket and I pull out my phone.

It was a message from someone, I click on the message icon and begin to read.

Dear wave,

What do you do if your absolutely in love with your best friend? I know it's not right but.....it just kinda happened. Please help me.

-the best friend

I think about this one for a second. I never really get ones like these. I usually only get ones that are about people in relationships.

I begin to type on my phone, the thoughts running through my mind.

Dear the best Friend,

First of all love is never wrong! So don't say that.....but second you should tell him! Ok not just like blurting it out but talk to him and read his body language. Does he try to touch you in a non sexual way? Does he Leave other people to talk to you? Just let me know, I hope I helped:)

Xx-wave

I press send feeling satisfied with my message, I take a sip of my coffee and look back out into the busy streets.

But instead of the streets I see...a boy.

A boy holding a camera that's pointed at me. I look behind me and then look back at him but he was gone...