Encounter Recognition- 12/7/16

I feel the demonic look in your eyes. The pressure is weighing my empty soul. Nothing breathes. Nothing moves. Nothing Lives. There is no life in this dark and foggy place, but we are here. Just us I assume. No other eyes pierce my soul as yours do. You stare into me, eating away at me, devouring me. You lick your lips. Ready to feast. I stare back, ready to be feasted upon. We stand in silence. Neither one of our bodily surfaces on the other, yet I feel your warmth on my skin, a comforting sensation slowly creeps through me seeping through my pores staining the floor with the rich color of blood. My blood. Nothing moves. The atmosphere is cold, but you keep me warm. How is there no life? I see you, I feel your touch but your life is not here. Neither is mine. The only sound is of my own voice in my head. No chest expands from the inhalation of breath, there is no breath. No heart beats. Nothing. You do not hurt, there is no emotion in your eyes, they bleed a bright green, comforting me. We're in fact here alone, and oddly that's okay with me. You suddenly lurch forward ripping my flesh, reversing my structure to inside out. I stand here motionless, without expression as you tear me apart. The feeling is enjoyable, relaxing, numb, but cold. A smile creeps upon my face, I let out a chuckle, which berths into a fountain of hysterical laughter. You peel my skin off my bones as if peeling a bananas coating to enjoyable devour the goodness within. You drink my blood as if it were wine and aggressively dine upon me. I feel your teeth grinding against my bone, and smashing down upon my surface as you chomp away everything that is left of me. You find what you're looking for I suppose. For you stop and stare, with eyes as bright as the sun. My heart. It does not beat. It never had. Life had never truly entered me. You stand in awe with it dripping in your hand, your back straightens, and a grin spreads across your pale face. You are satisfied. That was all I wanted in the beginning. For you... to be satisfied. Yes. I know who your are now. We have never met before, but I craved you and now you are here to fulfill my longing. Thank you. I close my eyes and let the darkness flood in. I am finished. I am done. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I slowly breath in my first breathe of life.