Four Kids

Four kids. That's what they are. Four kids, dressed in black and white with masks covering their faces. Four kids, standing in front of the most important man in this joint. The ringmaster, the boss of the infamous Meralin Circus. Even in the presence of this powerful man, the four didn't seem flustered in the least. They stood tall and proud, looking the ringmaster in the eye. "Mr Luvich?" One of the two girls in the group, dressed in a white tutu accompanied by a black, masquerade mask says as she steps forward. "My name is Amelia. My companions and myself would like to join your circus, if we may." Once she finishes speaking, she does a small curtesy and steps back into the group whilst showing a polite smile. She had delicate creamy skin, wild black curls that were soft and springy, beautiful full pink lips and soft brown eyes. The ringmaster, Charles Luvich, stared silently at the four children before speaking. "What do I have to gain by letting you join my circus?" He enquires, a slight hint of a British accent in his voice. "We can perform extraordinary tricks and we dance as if we are puppets being controlled by strings." Amelia says informatively with another polite smile, the other three kids staying quiet. There were two girls in the group and two boys, all of them having similar attire."I won't bother seeing if you can do what you say you can. Your first performance will be tonight, in front of about 230 people. If you mess up, you will suffer the consequences." He says bluntly, turning on his heel and walking out of the large tent. "That was quite nerve-wracking," the other girl murmurs. "I couldn't even predict what he would do." She was wearing a black tutu with the same design as Amelia and a mask as well, hers being white though. She had beautiful caramel skin, long straight hair that was brown with the occasional blonde streak, pretty pink lips, and almost midnight black eyes. "Yeah. It sure was Mia." Amelia says as she looks over at the other girl, Mia. The two boys step closer, their masks similar to the girls'. They both wore tuxedos, one white while the other was black. The same went for the masks, while one wore a black suit with a white mask, the other wore a white suit with a black mask. The first boys, dressed in the white suit and black mask steps forward.
"Amelia," He says with a soft yet firm tone. "I want you to be careful around that guy. He seems like trouble." He had porcelain like skin, chocolate brown hair, lips that were a gorgeous shade of pink, and deep blue eyes that someone could just drown in.
"It's alright Josh," Amelia whispers with a wide smile, overjoyed ag the fact that the boy, Josh, was so worried about her. "I'll be fine. Besides, if anything were to happen you would rescue me? Wouldn't you?" She smiles cheekily as the group laughs.
"Of course if rescue my girl." He replies with a cheeky grin of his own as he gazed into Amelia's eyes, seeming to be in a trance. As the two lovebirds stare into each other's eyes, Mia scoffs and rolls her eyes, turning towards the last member of the group.
"Come on Kaide," She mumbles, irritation slightly evident in her voice. "Let's leave them. I don't wanna interrupt them and I'm sure you don't want to see this." She starts walking towards the exit of the tent, Kaide following behind her shortly after.
Kaide had sun-tanned skin, sandy blonde hair, naturally rosy lips, and emerald green eyes. He wore the opposing outfit of Josh, his suit black with the white mask. "Yeah," he mutters. "I don't wanna see my little sister flirting with someone."
Although he hadn't spoken loudly, Mia had still heard him and starts laughing. "Awe. You're such a big brother." She teases him lightly, causing a small smile to appear on the older boy's face.