My Thug And I

Tatiana Pov :

Hey Ya My Name Is Tatiana And I'm 16 Years Olds And ..... pregnant Yes I Said It I'm Pregnant By The Most Thuggish Nigga Out Here Name Khalil . I'm 5'4 With A Creamy Color I'm Mexican And Jamaican ( I know weird mixed right) And My Dad Left Me When I Was Only 7 months Now it's just me and my mom :) My Mom Still Is A Lil Piss That I Got Pregnant At 16But she Still Helps Me Out To The Fullest .

Khalil Pov :

Wassup Ya My Name Khalil But Everybody In Cali Call Me King . I'm 17 Years Old And I'm Running These Streets Out Here .But Anyway Let Me Tell Ya About Myself I'm 6'3 And I'm Lightskin I'm All Black With Green Eyes And With A Small Cut Curly Afro From What The Ladies Say And In Single And Go To Westbrook High .

Tatiana Pov :

Dingggggggg ! dingggggggg ! . well That's My Alarm It's Time For Me To Get Ready For School I Hope I Don't See Khalil And His Crew Today . Khalil Don't Even Know He Got Me Pregnant That's The Sad Thing About It he Don't even know That I exsit . He got a girlfriend Name Trina . Trina Is Part of the popular Crew I Guess But I Still Don't Like That Bitch . But You Guys Guess It I'm Not so popular . Me And My HomeGirl Kelsey ( Kels) Be Sticking Together *Beep Beep * Well That's Kels Here To Pick Me Up I said bye to my momma and grab my book bag and ready for this long day :/

Khalil Pov :

"Yo Boss Is that all you need me to do this morning ? " My Worker Asked. Yea That's It But Yo I Got To Bounce I Got School Peace ✌️ I threw up the Dueces sign and hopped in my New Off Black Hummer I Got . While I Was Driving I Saw This Fine Ass Red Bone Chick She Had The Body And Ay Thing She Had Long Hair But You Can Tell Those Was Tracks and You can tell she was a Thot because who wears Tight ass shorts that hug their skin ? Lol but I pulled over and made my way to her . " Ay Lil Ma What's Ya Name ? " I Say . " Tracey " She Says With A Big Smile On Her Face . Well Tracey My Name King Wanna Come Get In My Whip And Tell Me About Yourself ? ;) . She Says " Sure Big Daddy " . Soon As We Got In The Hummer She Unzipped My Pants And Put Her Mouth To Work She Started Off Slow Then She Went All In #Deepthroat . But After An Hour Of Her Sucking My Shit I Realize It Was Time For Me To Be In School And too See Trina -___- Trina Is One Of My Hoes . She Tells Everyone She My Girl But We Never Made Shit Offical I only keep her around Cause Her Head Game Is The Best A Nigga Can Have am I'm wrong For that ? .....

Tatiana Pov :

So Me And Kels Enter The School And It's The Same Groups Over An Over Again . it's The : Thots , The Wannabes , The Players , And The Crew -____- Khalil Crew . All The Guys In That Group Always Hitting On Everything That Move Even The Thots . But Anyway As I Was At My Locker I See Khalil Walk In The School And I Guess He Saw Me Staring And He Picked Up My Gaze And Looked Back At Me We Stared For at least a good 30 Secs Untill That Bitch Trina Ran Up To Him And Said " Hey Baby I Misss You !" And Khalil Broke The Gazed Between Me And Him And Said " What Up Trina . " And Then The Bell Rung , Khalil Is In ALL my classes him and his boys and Trina . I sit In the middle of the class cause my pregnant ass Tries and pay attention . As soon as I walk in the class I hear " Awwww What's Wrong ? the Pregnant Bitch can't fit in her seat ? " I look to the back and see Trina sitting next to Khalil smiling . I Got up from my Seat and said " Bitch What The Fuck Your Hoodrat nappy ass weave cheap dick sucking ass Say ?" She was bout to say something but Khalil stopped her and said " Trina Shut The Fuck Up With Your Smart Ass Remarks Don't You See Ms . Tatiana Is Fucking pregnant Dumbass ??!!! " . I was surprise Khalil Knew my name I mean I know we had sex but he was drunk at the time so I wonder if he remembered ....

Khalil Pov :

I walk Into school and whatever and I feel somebody staring at me all crazy and I look up and see this beautiful ass female ... WAIT did I say beautiful ? I never say beautiful . I only call females sexy or cute . But anyway she was Beautiful But then something caught my eye .... Her stomach she's pregnant ... But that don't matter to me I Hear Somebody Yell "Tatiana!!!" And They Was Running towards her so I knew that her name was Tatiana but I know her friend her name is Kelly .. Wait No Ummm ... Kelis wait no ... Kelcey ! Yea that's it . But any way I see Trina ass running up to me saying she miss me and shit in my mind I'm just like bitch you don't miss me you miss this dick . But anyway the bell ring and I go to my first class which is English . We never do much in there we just talk so me and my boys go to the back an talk then in walks the girl from earlier Tatiana I was gonna say something but then I hear Trina Dumbass Yells Some Disrespectful shit to her . Then Tatiana Get up and they arguing and Stuff And I had to come off on Trina for disrespecting Lil Mama Like that And For some reason Tatiana looked surprised .

Tatiana Pov :

I was beyond surprise He knew my name Rt . But it made me smile :) I walk back to my seat and was Doddleing On My notebook when I piece of paper was thrown at me I turned around and picked it up and it said " Hey Lil Mama I'm Sorry For The Way Trina Non Sense Ass Acted Towards You And I felt bad cause your pregnant and all .. But your actually a beautiful woman and I like your birth mark on your neck lol yea I peeped it lol but Anyway Come sit with me And my crew during lunch If Trina say something to you I promise I will handle her ,

From Your One And Only Khalil ;)

Wow. I was pretty excited Khalil Invited me to sit with him and his crew Matter of fact I was Beyond Excited but anyways I turned around and See Khalil Smilling And Then He Winked At Me And Shook My Head Yes Letting Him Know Yes I Would Sit With Him . So A Few More Classes Pass By And It Was Finally Time For Lunch And I Went To Meet Up With Kelcey And I Told Her Everything happened and she was beyond happy for me then chris walk up and hug Kels from behind ( chris is Kels boyfriend) and then they started they make out section and I walked away laughing at them two . But anyway I got my lunch and then I was gonna sit down at my table and Untill I hear somebody yell " Ayy Lil Mama I thought you was sitting with me I saved you a seat and Ay thing " I turned around and it was Khalil I smiled and made my way to his table and He patted the seat next to him and I sat down and Trina mugged me Harder then a motherfucker . Khalil Broke the silence he said " Itee Ya this My lil shorty Buttt Tati introduce ya selves " Everybody Said there names they were : Ronnie , Keith , Dre , Mike , And Andrew . They was all funny and shit lol . Me and Khalil Was talking And Stuff and I was bout to pull him to the side and tell him about the night he got me pregnant Untill ......

Khalil Pov :

So Me And Tati Was kicking it and talking and Tati said she had to tell me something we was bout to get up Untill Trina Pulled me And grab my face And Kissed me ! And let go . I turned and I see Tati With A Red Face and her fist balled up I said " Tati -" she cut me off and said " KHALIL DONT EXPLAIN SHIT TO ME BE HAPPY WITH YOUR BITCH AND I WAS GONNA FUCKING TELL YOU THAT AT RAQUEL PARTY WE HAD SEX AND YOU AINT USED A DAMN CONDOM AND YOU GOT ME DAMN PREGNANT !" I was so shocked at what she said that my mouth was dropped I can't believe what I just heard , but it's all coming back to me that night at Raquel party I knew I had sex because I Wokeup and see all my clothes splattered on the floor . Damn so what if I am a father ......

Tati Pov :

Man I Can't Believe This Shit I'm SOOO done with Trina and Khalil my baby can grow up without a dad I honestly don't give a two shits now 😡 .

Khalil Pov:

Yo I Know I ain't hearing shit cause on boss I swear I heard Ol girl say she was pregnant with my baby I know all this happened Yesturday but dam niggas stuck . I'm sitting here In my room laying down thinking about her I mean honestly I LIKE her but idk if I can be a father YET , and plus I don't I'm ready to throw all my hoes away , Don't get me wrong I ain't never cheat I'm faithful type but me and her ain't together it's just this chemistry I feel with her like I felt with ..... Nahh nobody that's the past let it be and let it stay there , I wondering what baby girl doing ..........................

Tati Pov :

Ughhh I'm so fucking piss like Forreal I never been this angry I'm my life I'm just such a loner right now :/ HONESTLY when I first layed eyes on Khalil it was something I never felted maybe I should go over there only problem is ....... I don't know his number to call him and tell her

* ITEEEEEE EVERYONE THATS READING MY BOOK PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE PLEASE GUYS &GALS LOVE YAA ❤️❤️
# No Rude Comments