He

It was one of the normal day at college but I don't know someone ,that handsome is coming to my college.
   I saw a new face . He was like very very calm just like a shy boy. He sits alone. He never look at any girl . He didn't utter a single word. He just sits in class alone. And when bell rings he left the class.
   He seems not interested all the time. He be with one of the senior guy . He wears clothes that are much likely to be swag , loose tops and unbutton sirts and his hairstyle was just like a bad boy.
    I saw him and I want to watch him till the time I die because never gets bored of him.
   The following days were quite as usual. He came to the college and left with out even noticing me. But I also noticed him silently like he never gets to know.
    One of the time following girl from my class ask him something but he ignores it like a pro. Pro because that girl is hard to ignore bit he did and that was so rude of him.
   Our professor asked him where he belongs to he replied politely that was the first time I heard his voice.
    His voice! Solid deep , mysteries and so so sexy. Also the tone was so polite . I felt thunderstorm inside.

*************************
Please guys tell me how you like this story please vote comments and share.Loving yours T.