1

At the boutique you currently worked at, not many customers came in with full intention of emptying their wallet on lots of clothes.

However, the beautiful woman who had just walked in was pulling off so many clothes from the racks that you wondered if she'd ever been in a boutique before. Or she might just be ignoring the price tags. The store wasn't the best, but it was pretty damn good.

"Excuse me," you said politely as she was contemplating a dress. "Can I help you find anything?" She turned and that's when you realised that, at a distance, she was beautiful, but up-close, she practically glowed with stunning gorgeousness. How she got her eyeliner like that, you didn't know.

"No, thank you," she grinned, then looked at the dress she held. "Oh, well, actually, what d'you think about this dress?"

"It's a pretty decent material, and it would definitely suit you." The dress was a black and blue combo with lace and hems in the right places.

"You think I can pull it off?" she asked, holding it up to her body. You nodded.

"You could probably pull off pretty much everything in this place," you said, and before you could stop yourself, you said, "You're beautiful." You felt your face get slightly hot, but she smiled and nodded.

"Thanks," she replied. "This dress would look good on you, too, I think." You widened your eyes and shook your head.

"Oh, no, no, no," you denied quickly. "I just work here. Nothing in this boutique would ever look good on me." You half-smiled. It was true that practically everything in the place was everything you've ever wanted to wear, but you never really wanted to face the reality that you couldn't ever pull any of it off. You hardly even wore makeup, how could you wear lace?

"Don't say that!" the woman told you. "You can wear anything you want!" You shook your head again.

"No, I really couldn't. You can wear anything. You'd make bad clothes look good." She smiled and held up the dress to you.

"Yeah. You could wear this." You blushed a little at how nice she was being to you. Despite the lack of style you knew she could see, you appreciated the thought nonetheless. "I could totally do a make-over on you. If you wanted." You nearly tripped standing still. This woman...could give you a make-over?

"I...," you began, but realised you had no rebuttal. "You're serious?" She nodded.

"Yeah," she said, then put the dress back on the rack for a moment and pulled out a sheet of paper from her bag and a pen, writing something down. "This is my cell number. If you want, when you get off today or tomorrow, you can text or call me and you can come over." She handed you the sheet. "My name's Suzy." You were staring at the number in your hands and she laughed.

"I...don't know what to say," you breathed. "But...thanks. I guess."

"No problem." She then grabbed the dress and smiled proudly. "I do want to get this outfit, though." You nodded and let her pay, and she gave you a bit of a wink on her way out, swishing hips and flowing hair.

Suzy. A name that would be on your mind for at least a whole day.

A couple days passed before you texted her if you could take her up on that make-over. She didn't respond at first, but then she finally texted you an address and warned you about her roommate, Arin.

As you showed up to her house and knocked on the door, a man answered.

"Are you (YN)?" he asked, and you nodded. "I'm Arin, c'mon in." The man, you thought, was wearing a little bit of lipgloss and had his hair pulled back by pink and purple barrettes. You walked into the house and Arin called out, "Suzy! Your cute boutique friend is here!" In an instant, Suzy came running through the hallway to smile and jump a little in joy.