Death Rose

It was a cold friday afternoon. Lemiate was walking near an electronic shop when something caught his attention. He noticed the news flashed in the tv about the death of a newly married couple.

It was already 6 o'clock pm when he decided to call Megami.

"Hi.. i'll wait for you at the Central park huh!"

"Sure babe! See you."

Lemiate went to a flower shop and bought a diamond rose for Megami. He got into his car and drove to the Central park. After an hour, Megami arrived.

"Sorry! I'm late. Traffic in this town is really a nightmare."

"It's okay. You are beautiful tonight."

The next hour Lemiate and Megami started talking seriously.

"Babe, we've been together for 2 years. Will you marry me?"

"Yes babe."

"I promised that I will protect you, no matter what happen, be my wife and I will love you for the rest of my life."

They both vowed that they will love and protect each other.

It's already midnight when Limiate invited Megami to get into the car. While driving, Lemiate noticed that the brakes of the car won't bite.

"Babe, what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

There came a sharp curve.

"Babe, tell me! What's wrong?"

"Babe."

"We're gonna die."

"No! Just hold on and calm down."

"I can't!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The car slammed into the reillings and fell down the cliff. Lemiate survived but Megami died.

At the burial of Megami,

Lemiate brought the favorite flower of Megami- the diamond rose.

"i'm sorry babe! But I promised I won't love any other woman, no other than you."

After two years, Lemiate started dating with Lily- the woman he met at the National Museum.

June 19, 1994:

Lemiate and Lily agreed to have a date at 8 o'clock in the evening. When the night got deeper and colder, Lemiate decided to send home Lily. When Lemiate opened the car, he saw a diamond rose lying at the front seat.

"wow! You're so sweet. Is this mine?"

Lemiate was so confused. He was thinking who put the rose on his car.

"oh... yes! that's your's"

"thanks! it smells so good"

They arrived at Lily's house exactly 10:30 in the evening.

"bye. hon! goodnight"

A few minutes later after Lily entered the house. All the lights turned off. Lemiate thought that she was going to sleep already. But when the lights turned on and off, Lemiate decided to enter the house, the door was open and he ran down the long marble hallway as fast as his legs would carry him. He followed the drops of blood and it lead him to the bathroom. he found Lily's body sprawled out to the floor.