The Voodoo Master of Distress

Not unlike many of his kind, he was different, he was much kinder, he wasn't as murderous. He cared for the people around him and the people he didn't know. He hated how the others of his tribe had been more brutal and vicious, he was much more kinder than any of them, though this made him alone and isolated in his tribe. His name was Rune, white hair with long bangs, covering one of his eyes that was scarred by a previous encounter, he only had the robes on his back, and the book in his hand, he was a voodoo scribe in training at the time when he was outcast by the others he used to call brothers. He was cast out into the world of the wasteland that he had once called home. As time had passed, so had Rune's teachings, he had grown his powers, he was able to conjure anything he wanted to, but it had also taken a toll to his body, he had more monster like features, grotesque red horns, as well as his skin had a discoloration to it, making it become as white as the hair on top of his head. He was thought of as a freak or a heretic by any other normal human around him. Those who he trusted and loved became to fear him as well, he was left alone in the wasteland again, unable to find a place to call a home to him, he set off towards greener pastures.

--Please do leave comments for recommendations and they might be put into the future chapters, I do hope you enjoy and will continue reading and support my stories.--