Hey!

Hey guys. It's Songy here. It's been quite a while since I've updated, so I wanted to let the few people who follow me know that I have not died. For a while, I was frustrated with the website. Specifically my account. As self-centered as it sounds, I just didn't get what I wanted out of my account. I wanted more than what I had. I was mad that people weren't listening to what I had to say. Looking at my views, the only actual people who looked at my stories were the people that I knew in reality (thank you, guys, by the way!), and I wanted...well, I wanted fame. I wanted people to be talking about Wattpad, and the question that would come up be "Have you read some of SongBirdJane's stories?" I was stupid to think that popularity comes in such simple ways. I know that I was posting for fame. But now, that's all going to change. This is not a goodbye letter, in fact it's a small notion telling you guys that I'm back.

My friend at ItsMomo_03 and I are working on a story with another one of our friends (who doesn't have a Wattpad account). This story is a complete secret. I won't give you any details whatsoever, except that it's called 'Animals'.

So, in the past, several things have happened. First off, Sister Location came out! Woop woop! The game was absolutely stunning, surprising, and had such a deep meaning. I loved every moment of it!

The school year started, too. So, those who have school, I wish you all the best of luck. It's likeThe Hunger Games out there. May the odds be ever in your favor!

Alright. Previously I had said that a lot had gone down since I last posted, but I was wrong. Hehe, just two things.

Okay, guys. I'm going to sign off here, and leave you with a big thank you and an apology. See you soon!

Love you guys,

Songy <3