Markiplier x Reader Chapter #1

(Y/N) *your name* Ok story well begin!

You were a big fan of markiplier and you thought that he was cute.One day you saw a big moving truck to right next door you soon notice a man with red hair and he was helping the two men deliver his stuff to his new house. You were excited and was going to say hi but You second thought and said "What if
he thinks I'm weird? You soon looked at the time and you said "it's getting dark." You went upstairs and went to sleep. The next morning you heard a big laughter coming right next door you knew he was making a new video about his moved.You soon said "I should go take a walk for him to do his own privacy you walked around the new neighbor hood and spotted a near by park. You went to go sit at the benches with a huge tree right behind you and of course you liked the shade. You then spotted markiplier walking around the new neighbor hood and spotted a near by park you were in and also sat at a bench and he seemed that he didn't notice you because of the huge shade you were in. You then got up thinking in your mind saying **I should go talk to him....** you then proceed to walk forward and saw Mark's face surprise and you then said "hi I'm your new next door neighbor" He smiled and said "oh hi i..... oh I'm sorry I'm assuming that I was to loud..." You then said that's all right and sat right next to him and you both were talking for a hour of two and was getting dark you both were getting hungry and decided to go to a near by place. You told him you knew a near by place to go and it was a restaurant. You both got a table and ended up sharing the same table and the both of you talked and ate.He then made a embarrass face and ask "what is you name?" You blushed and got embarrass that you had not yet told him your name *you* "oh my name? sorry that i didn't told you my name before, my name is (Y/N)" He smiled and said what a beautiful name have" you were blushing and told him that you knew everything about him. He laughed and ask about you. You told him you were a Library helper and Mark then said "oh do you love to read?" He was smiling because he saw the red face you have and that he knew that you were blushing. You then told him "yeah I love to read books like any kind of books and when I started working there they said I can borrow any book and to be sure to bring them back." He was kinda looking straight to your beautiful eyes. His gazing was making you kinda blush and he then said "we should hangout some more" you both then agreed to set up a play date at his house. You both then paid and right when you were going to pay your own meal Mark was trying to be a gentleman and paid for you. The both of you walked out of the restaurant and you then said "Thank You for doing that...." he then answered "oh don't worry about it. It's okay for me to do that.... I was really asking..... for a date back there..." He blushed and you were also blushing and said "oh... wow... s-sure!" you were embarrass and he said "you don't have to be embarrass... we will set up a date at... my house? Does that sound good for you? *you* "yes at what time?" He answered "you decide" he made a cute smile and you told him maybe at "7:30?" You answered and he said "great" you both walked home together and then waved goodbye you soon opened your door and went to sleep.

!!!END OF CHAPTER #1 TO BE CONTINUED!!!
*sorry if I'd screwed up at anything and misspelled stuff and yeahhhhh this is my first one Ever so try and give support and sorry if I hadn't add any action of Yaoi. I will soon do that in another time in maybe the next chapter if that sounds good and yeah lol peace out!*