The first sign

-Cal's Pov-

I started to wake up, only to feel... odd.
My stoumch was twisting, and God damn I never wake up horny without a dream.. and I didn't dream a sexy dream. I grunted as I stood up, my insides squirming oddly, and I stumbled to the others. I noticed Michael and Ash looked perfectly fine.. Luke however looked as I felt.
He looked up at me confused and i shrugged.

"you two ok? You look like shit." Michael commented, looking at me and Luke as I sat down grunting a bit.

"thanks Mikey..." I mumbled running my hand through my hair.

"but seriously... you two ok?" Ash asks softly, looking concerned.

Me and Luke could only shrug, we didn't even know

A few hours later

We were performing by now, and I could tell Ash and Michael were glancing at me and Luke nervously, as we just seem to be getting worse.. we were both really sweaty now. That's when I felt it... the slick of heat coming out of my ass... no... not now! Not on stage!

-Luke's Pov-

I almost shouted out with suprise when I felt the slick of heat spreading across my pants.. from my butt. Nononono... Ash and Michael are alphas they've know for a while, and now I know why Me and Cal were sick... we were both in heat, and on stage!