That Guy Part 2

I hate how we lost that connection for a while…it seemed like an endless struggle to get back on track and all of a sudden it felt like you swept me back into your arms and we were back to where we were before. It’s as if a balloon filled with happiness was popped inside my chest, releasing the most wonderful feelings that made my stomach do those crazy ‘when-you’re-in-love’ flip flops. That time where my soul would be set aflame of joy and love just by the mention of your name…seeing your name appear on my phone or just by hearing the mere whisper of your soft masculine yet gentle voice. It soothes and calms me, focusing yet relaxing my mind.

Seeing that blush that appears on my cheeks as you pass your fingers through your hair from the front to the back, showing the perfectly cut muscles along your upper arm as you slowly do it…yes…it drives me insane. Not to mention when you can easily tell the winding emotions that I have…they waver every minute of the day yet you read me like an open book. You constantly read my thoughts. I feel terrible at times because I just blurt out things unconcerned of your emotions.

You’ve been putting up with me 24/7 for 871 days so far. And yes, I just checked it. I’m a girl…it means something to me. Sometimes we do have the best conversations in silence. We just lay there for minutes not speaking but that doesn’t mean that we’re not thinking about each other. You’d curiously ask me what I’d been thinking about…but I’ll never tell you even though you know. It’s almost like mind speak. You slowly break the silence with one question, “Baby? ” Everytime you call me that…it feels as if a flowers is blooming inside of me…bringing life to my emotions, to my body…to me. The way you randomly start sending kisses and telling me how much and why you love me.

Sometimes I’ll try to annoy you just and I’m sorry but it’s sooo much fun when we can just lay back and laugh at our crazy conversations. I do get hurt when we have our little tiffs but its beautiful just to see how we quickly make back up like two puzzle pieces that fit perfectly together… we bring everything in place around us. I love it when you be a complete ‘cheesehead’ at times.

Our inside jokes are the best. Sometimes I’d burst into laughter when see things that relate to our insane inside jokes. It’s funny how people would sometimes question us. Every single day you fill those 24 hours with love and laughter. We do get mad at each other but we just keep crawling back to each other eventually. It’s like strong electrostatic forces of attractions between us…making it difficult to break us apart. When we're on the phone or video chatting i just wish you'd be next to me instead of so far away. I'd hug you and eliminate the distance between us.

I trust you more than I trust anyone else. At times I still wonder if I’m ‘That girl’ for you… everyday I pray and thank God just for having you in my life.

One million memories,

ten thousand inside jokes,

one hundred shared secrets,

one reason,

best friends.

What more can a girl want or ask for? So what if they say no one is perfect?

I love you and all I see is perfection in your imperfections.

-Ohde je hi main te oh mere varga.-