Happy? Living Hell! (Spoby)

SPOBY FANFIC

This chapter doesn't have that much of Spoby, but there will be a lot MORE on the nexts chapters

Spencer's POV

"So what are your plans for the weekend, Spence?" Aria asks me. We've been talking about our weekend since we got to my house and I'm kind of getting tired of this talk. This weekend is going to be the best.

"Mmmm....I don't know. Toby and I had planed going to the lake house."

"OMG" Hanna yells happily "Guess we are all having a 'Magic' weekend."

"I think so." I say.

"But we can also get all knocked up." Hanna says and I can't believe she just said that.

"You did not just say that." I say while Aria throws a pillow at her.

"Well, I mean, girls we gotta be careful."

"OMG, Hann!" I yell at her while throwing a frozen look.

"Well it's all gonna be fun REALLY fun. We should go to Victoria's Secret to get some 'stuff' for our weekends."

Our phones beep.

Authentic bitches! It's not all about pleasure. Be careful.- A

"Guess I'm not in a "having fun" this weekend anymore." Aria says

"Me neither." I agreed.

"OMG girls I can't believe that you are going to let A ruin your plans." Hanna is completely right, but at the same time; completely wrong.  A is capable of everything and I'm not going to risk, not my live, but Toby's, the one only person that I care about in that way.

"Well I guess, but we all know what A is capable of." Aria says and I nodded.

"Yeah I'm not risking Toby's live."

"Guys please less than a minute ago you should've seen your faces; you looked like little girls waiting for their Christmas presents."

"We know Hanna, but remember that A is capable of doing anything, making the worst weekend, the worst memory, and we are gonna regret it." I say; I know that if I don't take care, I'm gonna regret this.

"Ok, cowards." Hanna says and starts walking to the door, "I'm going to get 'stuff'' for the weekend."

"Hanna wait." Says Aria and looks at me trying to tell me that We should go with her.

"We're coming with you."

My phone beeps

Hon, I miss you. See you later?- Toby

Ohh gosh thanks not A. Then we live the room.

___________________________

End of the first chapter! I know is short, but I didn't had that much time. Next ones are going to be longer. Hope you like it. Sorry it didn't had that much SPOBY (almost anything) but also the next chapters are having more SPOBY. Comment please