Alone. Part 1

Things were tough.. very tough, After what they did to Joel.. They would wish they were already dead. 

Blood on me, knowing I was a murderer. But who wasn't? In a world like this.. it was different from before, I'm 19 now.. able to do whatever the fuck I want. I'm tracking down those Fire Fly rat bastards and making them give back every little fucking thing they took away from me.

I got my stuff and walked out the door stepping over the corpses that once were alive, I clutched my knife close to my chest and my gun in the other.. "I still remember their camp sight, they won't mind if I drop by, will they?" I smirked, rolled up my sleeves and kept on going.

                                                                                     A few hours later.

"Fuckers.." I said to myself as they all were laughing and having a hella of a time, all of their guns were in their tents, they were just a small group who looked like a bunch of weak ass pussies. I stepped out and saw the look on their faces, "Hey fuck boys! Where the fuck are they?!" I got my gun and aimed at them all. "Oh shit... Kid you're still alive-" "TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE HIDING" I was just about to shoot, they all knew that they were about to die "L-look.. they are h-hiding not far from here.. j-just a few miles from the c-city." "And how long is that going to take?" By walk you could get to a safe spot by s-sun down.." "Alright then" I loaded my gun and shot every single one of them but the guy who was taking me. I could see the fear in  his eyes, "C'mere, I'm hand cuffing you to make sure you don't do any weird shit. "

"Lead the way, oh by the way, if you don't shut the fuck up or do what I say? You'll end up like them"As I pointed in the direction of the corpses, smiling in a friendly way. he nodded. "I can't believe this crap." He whispered "Hey, what was that chicken shit? Speak a little louder".

END OF PART 1!

Hey guys, I hoped you liked this part, if you do like it then I will continue this series, just another note I'm making all this up so btw non of this is true its just fan fic. enjoy babe :)