the bigening

It was aguest11,2016 when kenny was texting his beast freind bri when she was compling that she didnt have a boyfreind so kenny thought about it and sent out post out saying how his beast frwind is looking for a boyfreind. The next day a toung man named nick messaged kenny aksing about bri. Bri was a toung blinde who was the age of 14 nick is a young man of the age of 14 too so he thought why not give it a shot and talk to her so kenny gave nick her number and he mesged her the very next day as they were talking all night and day young nick relized he was in love with bri so he asled her out as bri's eyes lit up in tears she said yes yet the two love beirds are so far apart they were together for five mounths i till nick desided he dint think bri loved him any more so nick dated anouther girl name kelly bri didnt even know about this intill one of her freinds pointed it out when she founded out she was devastated she cryed and cut her self wach and every day asking her self why she even trusted young nick. She fought with kelly over young nick ,the two girls made nick pick one of them amd sadly he picked kelly bri was sad and disapoint in the fact that she wasted five mounths with him about a mounth later kelly broke up with nick so he thought he could just go  back to sammy and it be ok. Bri agred to give him one more chance and said yes now the two teenagers are together lets c if they stay that way till the end or will young nick go behind her back again.