Naruto Uzumaki Namikaze?!?

⚠Warning⚠: I do not own Naruto or any of the pictures I will post!
If you didn't read the description this story will not be a neglect story but I guess it depends on the couple.
Now on with the story
✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨ Naruto's POV
Today's the day old man hokage said I could go to the academy. I'm so excited I cant wait! Maybe I can become as kick ass, as all the past Hokages! Well here I come academy, you won't know what hit you!!
* On his way to the academy, our favorite blonde didn't notice that he was being followed* Hmmm.... I wonder what the Teachers are going to be like? Will they like me or glare at me, just like the villagers.
*He was so caught up in his thoughts that he didn't notice that he was there already*
*He walked in and saw groups of kids talking but every time he tried to join them they would continue to talk and act like he wasn't there* (Why is everyone ignoring me? I'm not a mean person. I wonder if those kids in the back will let me join them)
Hi! I'm Naruro! Can I sit here! Whatever, You troublesome blonde came a lazy voice from behind. Okay thanks!
In A Unknown Location
(Dog did you follow him like I asked you to?)
Hai
(What can you tell me about him? Does he have potential? Is he the child of prophecy?)
I don't know Sir he was acting very tense and alarmed. It was like he was keeping his guard up.
(Okay find out the reason why and report to me as soon as possible, Do you understand?)Hai, I will do my mission to the best of my abilities.
*Later on with Naruto*
What was the name of the Third Hokage and why was he so Important? Said a deep yet warm questioning voice
Ah Naruto why won't you tell us the answer to the question?
Waht Iruka- Sensei I wasn't listening. Could you repeat that? Oh never mind said a fuming Iruka, Class dismiss!
( Finally lunch time! I wonder who am I going to sit with?)
Hey! Naruto right over here! I'm Shikamaru and on my right side is Choji.. Do you want to eat lunch with us. Sure I guess.. Having lunch with them was fun I hope we can do it again. * Naruto was to busy thinking to notice that someone was following him* Hey Kid!