Meeting Kolbi ..

Warning: this is actually my first book in like 2years .. please don't judge. I actually am a huge Herbo fan, and I want this book to reach a certain amount of views.

Kolbi pov:

I got up out of bed and put on my slippers and robe. I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I felt so sick, I went into Herbert's room to see he was still asleep.

" bestie ." I said waking him. " I'm going meet my moms for breakfast, wanna come or no ?" I asked sitting on the bed beside him opening twitter.

" I mean, it don't matter. Where y'all going ?" He asked uncovering his face, yawning.

" yes or no, and yo breath stink boy ." I said laughing leaving out.

" yes I'm coming !" I hear him scream.

I hear the door bell ring . So I go to answer it.

" um. Who is it ?" I said holding my ear to the door .

" Ski !" A female voice replied ,on the other side.

I opened up the door to see it was a female that I already knew was there for Herbert.

" yes, hello. Where is herbo ?" She asked when I opened the door.

" well I'm going get him, wouldn't be long ." I said closing the door running up stairs.

" why is you running ? To early for all that ."Herbert asked me stopping me.

" someone downstairs for you, ski ?" I told him and we both headed downstairs.

" oh, yea.. wassup ma? How'd you know where I stay ?" Herbert asked her and I walked back upstairs.

( fit of the day, up top )

I did a light natural makeup .. and grabbed my car keys&house keys, phone charger, headphones, phone, and purse. I went into herb room and grabbed his phone charger, headphones, car keys&house keys, phone, and lighter.

" Herbert, I'm about to be leaving out !" I screamed as I walked down the stairs.

" I'm ready! Ski I'll see you later .." he said pointing her out.

" your making me late, lets go." I said giving him his items.

" I'm making you late ?" He asked grabbing my waist kissing my neck repeating himself.

" omg yes, lets gooo !" I said wiggling free walking out of the house and he followed.

" my car ." He said and I did as told and got he got in his car also.

I was driving. Herbert wasn't really big on driving in the morning for some reason .

" I don't feel very well ." I said pulling off, as he plugged in the aux cord .

" well, what's wrong with ya ?" He said scrolling through his songs.

" eye contact ." I said rolling my eyes, and he made eye contact. " thanks, but my stomach and head are killing me ."

" how are we suppose to be maki- nvm .what you ate last night ?" He said putting his hand up to my forehead.

" jambalaya and hot wings ."

" that sauce on them wings don't match with yo daiquiri you was drinking, baby you gon be good ." He said looking back at his phone.