Chapter 1

Clara wakes up to the noise of her mum shuffling around packing. (She's a flight attendant hence the packing of a suitcase (bracket inception (more brackets! ( okay I'll stop ))))

"Mum...?" She whispers, turning in her bed.
"Clara? Why are you awake?"
"Ugghh. Where are you going?"
"Japan. I'll be back Sunday morning."
"Okay."
"Go back to sleep it's too early."
"Yeahhhh..."

Clara listened to her mum leave and went to the toilet. When done she sits back down on her bed and tries to turn on her iPad to check the time. It doesn't turn on so she looks for her charger which is somewhere on the floor drowned in the mess. When she finally finds it, she plugs her iPad in and tries to go back to sleep. Being unsuccessful, she begins to daydream while staring at the roof, still not knowing what the time is. She checks her iPad every 30 seconds, constantly pressing the on button as if it will make the process of it turning on any faster.

Time passes and when her iPad finally turns on she checks the time, reading 3:42am. She goes to YouTube as always and begins to watch a video. Not realising her ear phones weren't plugged in, she puts the volume up and presses play.
"Top of the morning to ya laddies, my name is Jacksepticeye and welcome back to... HAPPY WHHHEEELLLLSSSS!!!!" You hear blast out of her iPad at full volume. In a panic, she grabs her iPad, closed it then threw it at the wall opposite her. She heard the loud thump when it hits the wall.
"Pray to the iPad gods it's not broken."
She checked the iPad screen and saw the the smashed glass.
"Shit."
She goes down stairs to find a plastic sheet protector. When she finally finds one she crappily puts it on her iPad screen and goes back to her room. She plugs in her earphones, learning from her mistake and tries again. She watches YouTube for the next 3 hours. Not realising the time she continues to watch YouTube, suddenly hearing her brother Tim's alarm which, goes off at 7:00. Ten minuets before she leaves!
"Shit! Again!?!?"
In a panic she runs down the stairs and into the kitchen. She grabs the leftover fried rice from the previous night and shoves that and chips in a plastic bag.
"Shit! Shit! Shit!"
"Hey, just because mum isn't home doesn't mean you can swear!"  
"Yeah, because you and your friends are such good role models, ya midget!"
"Shut up midget!!"
"Midget!!!"
Meet Tim. He goes to university but still lives at home because his university is closer than Clara's high school is and if he didn't live at home, he wouldn't be able to survive because he has no life skills. Tim - according to Clara - is the most annoying and midgetiest person to ever exist. He's 19 and is the only company Clara has after her father passed 3 years ago. All he did was party when mum wasn't home and study when she was. He was the 'perfect child' according to her mum. All A's and also managing to have a social life, which for some reason was all her mother would care about. Clara wasn't dumb, she was actually surprisingly smart, but she did lack common sense. Her and her short list of 'special and unique' friends. 

When she is finally dressed and has packed her bag, she runs to the bus stop which fortunately is just across the road from her town house. She makes it with barely any time left and her hair half up with one shoe on, but what's new? She is rarely at the bus stop before 7:10am when it leaves. Last time she was at the bus stop on time was first day of school with her mum shoving her out the door.

She sits on the bus and takes out her English book to attempt to do the homework that was due period 1 that day. Clara is able to do one question before she eventually just stares out the window listening to music. After half an hour of not doing homework, she is at the bus stop which she gets off at to wait for ten minutes then gets on a school bus for another twenty minutes. Plenty of time to do homework, but Clara would rather just listen to music and talk to her friend Charlie.

"Yo!" She said while getting on the bus, sticking her hand out in front of Charlie's face so she would give her one of her ear phones. They have been doing this since year 8, three years ago, and have been creating a playlist of only the best songs.

They begin to sing along like a pair of retards.
"I'm pretty sure everyone on the bus hates us." Clara says whilst laughing.
"Yoop."
"WE ARE THE WARRIORS THAT BUILT THIS TOWN!!!!!!"
*************************
They arrive at school and walk to the courtyard where their friend Kate was sat on her iPad most likely watching YouTube. They sit down next to her and begin to sing "OH MY LOVER MY LOVER MY LOOOOVVVEE WE COULD NEVER GOO BACK, WE CAN ONLY DO OUR BEST TO RECREATE!!"
Kate begins to join
"DON'T TURN OVER TURN OVER THE PAAAGGEEE, WE SHOULD RIP IT STRAIGHT OUT!! Then let's try our very BEST to FAKE IT!!"
"Why am I even friends with you?" Sarah asks sitting down with us and we all begin to laugh.
"Beause we are the besterest"  the three of them reply in unison, starting to laugh histerically as Sarah just sits down and face palms.

Time passes by and slowly everyone arrives until 8:40 when the bell rings and they all have to go to homeroom.

Kate, Sarah, Charlie and Alisa (nickname the Devil) starts to head to their homeroom where their favourite teacher Mr Phlew awaits their arrival.

They sit down at their desk and sir begins to read the announcements for the day.
*******************
Thanks for reading XP