Kidnapped. -Cameron Dallas love story-

-Chey's pov-

"Pst. Chey wake up." Nash whispered. I groaned and sat up. he smiled and left. I got up and showered then got dressed in a Cameron Dallas shirt, shorts and converse. I left my hair at its natural wave and applied my make up. I heard a bang from downstairs and jumped. I walked downstairs and looked to see Nash was cooking. I walked completely down and saw 7 guys I didn't know. Nash smiled at me "Chey this is Cameron Jc Sam Kian Ricky Connor and Trevor." "Hi." I whispered so they could hear me. I plopped on the couch and felt weight on the other side of me. Cameron smiled at me. I smiled back and turned on the TV and put on Spongebob. I started laughing when Patrick called Spongebob Spongeboob. it was funny. I heard my phone ring. "Hello?" I answered. "GIRL DO YOU KNOW THAT CAMERON DALLAS AND O2L IS AT YOUR HOUSE?!" Emilie yelled on the other side. I laughed "yeah I know." I heard a click and she came running in attacking me with hugs. I love her. I laughed. she released me and looked around. shock written on her face. I giggled as she pulled me upstairs. she started fangirling over the fact I had those boys here. I heard a knock on my door and then in came my brother and his friends. she covered her face with a pillow and screamed. we all erupted into laughter. she was finally calm and was able to face the boys. "sorry she's a big fan" I said. Cameron looked at me his eyes focused on mine. I couldn't help but keep our eyes locked. its like... he's talking to me but he isn't. "Hey love birds! snap out of it." Nash said. I jumped and blushed. so did Cameron. I stared off into space as my thoughts bounced around my head. "Chey!" Emilie yelled. "Huh what? yeah?" I said. she laughed and left my room. everyone except Cameron was gone. we were alone. in sat on my bed and groaned out of boredness. "you sound happy." Cameron said breaking the silence. "I'm actually quite bored." I said. he nodded and sat next me. when I felt his hand touch my skin I felt like a tingle or something. that is so weird...