Prompt One: You Live in a World...

Prompt: You live in a world in which everyone gets one word tattooed on their forehead. What's the word you'd pick [and why]?

My Answer: I would pick the world think, because it has a bunch of different meanings to me. First of all, I'm the type of girl who wants to do everything, and I end up getting incredibly stressed out. This would remind me to think  about what's really important to me in life, and to do what makes me happy. Also, I'm very cautious and I hate taking risks, and I overthink everything; so although the word is think, I would be reminded not to think about some things and to just trust. Another reason for the word is that when I want something, I chase after it, but I don't think about whether me doing so is good for me or others, whether it be in relationships, friendships, or goals. I don't think about myself and do everything for others, and I need to remember that sometimes its okay to do things for yourself.

What about you? What would your word be? Comment down below! Participation is what is going to make this really interesting.

Also, do you like this idea? I'm really digging the idea of this, but I want to know if you guys do too! 

xoxo, ari