The B€STFRIENDS ♥

Hi my name is Destiny and I'm looking for love but faith is just not on my side but I still have TRAYVON he's my best friend boy EVER so let's see how this ride will end!!

~Part 1

Destiny's POV

Hey y'all my name is Destiny. Im half Jamaican and Puerto Rican. I go to Princeton University. I've been with every guy you can think of : jerks, abusive, even ones who was sweet but too sweet if you read between the lines. But I have my best guy friend EVER Trayvon. He's been there with me through thick and thin he is the only guy I think I can trust .

~   3 A.M. ~

My nigga played and woke me up from my beauty sleep. I knew it was Trayvon so I answered.

hello (sleepy voice) I said.

WASSUP WAKE UP LETS GO TO THE BEACH !!!. he said.

In my head I was like this boy is crazy he gone call my phone at 3am in the Damn morning expecting me to go to the beach!! shoot beach my ass im going back to sleep .

Boy have you lost your god giving mind or something . I said.

NO but your about to lose yours. he said while laughing.

Trayvon im tired and what the hell we gone do at the beach .I said irritated

Aye man just come you'll see put on a bathing suit and something over it .He said.

ok whatever .I said

Be there in a few . he said

~END CONVO~

I can't stand him sometimes, he be getting on my nerves . But I love him, he will never hurt me or judge me. So I took out my I pod and started playing Adorn by Miguel. After I took me a hot shower I lotioned up my body with pure seduction and put on my matching two peice . it was floral so I was cute then I put on my crop top and some high wasted shorts and I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my red lipstick and some slippers .

   I went to the elevator and went down stairs (apartment ). I finally got down there and there he was standing there just staring at me in amazement.

WHAT!? . I said

He quickly snapped out of it and came back to reality.

oh im sorry, its just that for someone who was tired a few minutes ago looks very nice . he said.

oh thanks.I said

lets go. he said

~10minutes later~

We finally reach at the beach and there was a picnic waiting on him and I .

OMG Trayvon  you didn't have to !!! I said in shock.

Well when you have a great friend like you , you do things special for them . he said

I was starting to blush and I think he started to notice because he started to smile. So anyways we went to the picnic area and we sat down .

So what did you bring for us to eat . I said hungrily .

Yo ole hungry ah. he said

Im sorry , you wake me up 3am in the morning and expect me not to be hungry .I snapped back

Damn girl , fine I brought some cresants , with butter , sausages , and eggs with some orange juice. he said .

my face lit up and we was bussin down . lol

So after being at the beach until sunrise I started to get sleepy .

~Part 2~

He dropped me off at my apartment and I told him he could stay over . I went to bed but I wasnt paying any attention to tray.

~Trayvon's POV ~

So I dropped off Destiny at her apartment and she told me I could stay over so I did . I still can't get Destiny out of my mind but I don't want to mess up our friendship . She's so beautiful , smart , and can keep her own i like that about her. Ima go check on her later.

~LATER~

Aye Destiny you up . he said

~Destiny's POV~

I heard someone voice saying my name but I don't want to wake up this dream is so good .

DESTINY IF YOU DON'T WAKE YO OLE NAPPY HEADED , OLE FLAT CHESTED , DIRTY BOOTY ASS UP YOU GONE HAVE SOME PROBLEMS !!! he said

NIGGA IF YOU DON'T STOP CALLING MY DAMN NAME YOU GONE HAVE SOME PROBLEMS WHEN I START SWINGING LIKE SHARKEISHA , FLIPPING YOU LIKE THEM BELLA TWINS AND DRAGGING YOU LIKE LIT A !! I snapped back at him .

We both busted out laughing at each other.

Aye Destiny you want some food im hungry. he said.

Sure but what we gonna eat . I said back .

How about  I take you out to eat . he said

Sure . I said .

Get ready and ill be back .he said

   So I didn't hesitate because I was hungry too. I went in my closet and took out this purple sequence thigh dress with some accessories and some black heels to go with it . I hurried up and jumped in the shower .

Later~

He came to pick me up and i was looking sexy af . He was looking good too.We finally arrive at the restaurant and it was the BRIO (real restaurant).we walked in and we were seated right then and there.

This is nice I said to break the silence.

Yeah so how is life Destiny . he said

Before I could answer the waiter came up to the table and he was very cute and muscular .

Waiter~ Hello my name is Shawn ill be your waiter for tonight , what may I get you?

Destiny POV~

shawn was so fine i couldnt help but stare at him, and he was staring at me too

Trayvon POV~

Mannnn ion like the way shawn lookin at shawty im bout to blow his head off ole skkuurrtt skkkuuurrtt yahhhh lookin ah

Um i will have the peach ciroc. I said

And ima have the same. Said tray

Wow cant think for yourself but ok.  Said shawn.

Yooooooo maaann go get the drinks and cut the bs fo i pop a cap.....
Woooooaahhh tray calm down!!  I said.
Shawn was laughing while he left.

Oh so now u takin up for him.  Said tray.

I busted out laughing. Idk it was just funny to me.

Ight fk that . Said tray he wasnt talkin to me.

~After Dinner~
I got shawns number and we left.