The break up

~His blue eyes...~
~His perfecte blonde hair...~
~His arms...~

"Tuomas?"
A annoyed voice interrupt Tuomas and his daydream. "Could you please give me your kayal, I can't find mine?"
It was Tarja, singer of nightwish and his long time friend.
"Oh yes, yes" Tuomas quickly answerd and gave her the little pen. "Dreaming againe of Johanna, hm?" She ask him. "Johanna? why sould i.. ," Tarja laught.
"Sorry but since we had the interview with her and metal hammer, you're always dreaming. Everyone noticed that you're in love!"
"No i'm not!" He says but in the end , she was right. He was in love. But not with her.

Everything started a while ago. Marco called him in the middle of the night, because his girlfriend broke up with him. She first had an affair, now shes pregnant and wants to move to her lover.
Marco felt like a pice of shit.
Naturally, Tuomas went as quick as he could to his friend.
When he arrived , Marco was completly down. Tuo told him that it would be better like that, and after a while Marco thougt the same.
"Yeah, maybe you're right. "He said later, after a few bottles of beer, " Maybe, i could try something new now... a boyfriend maybe..." he wisperd to himself, so his friend couldn't hear it.
But Tuomas heard everything, and blamed it on the alcohol.