1

Hey guys! My friends and I met the a summer high boys on December 10th and realized that they were pretty lit. We're not from Pennsylvania but obviously they are so we're gonna try to recreate that, sorry if it's not accurate.

Finn

"Finn?"

I turned around to face Eve, my blonde hair swishing behind me.

"What's up?" I questioned, noticing her worried expression.

Cleo, Eve, and I had moved to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania about two weeks ago. We were all attending the University of Pittsburgh for music theory and composition in the fall, and wanted to get a chance to look around even though it was only June.

All three of us were currently walking down the sidewalk, attempting to find Starbucks on our own. Eve claimed she knew exactly where it was, but we'd been walking in circles for about a half hour.

"That guy has been following us for like twenty minutes..." She discreetly pointed to a guy in a black hoodie behind us.

I looked back at him, narrowing my eyes. Before I could open my mouth to say something to him, he crossed the street.

It was a relatively busy road, so I wasn't sure how he'd gotten over there so fast, but he was still staring.

"Alright. Stay here," I gestured, walking into the street.

Looking back on it now, I probably should've looked both ways before stepping into the road.

"FINN! WATCH OUT!"

I turned my head back to look at Cleo, my body soon hitting the sidewalk on the other side of the street.

"Ompf."

I felt a heavy weight on top of me, and it took me a second to gather the courage to look up.

"Hey, you should probably watch where you're going."

I gaped at the gorgeous guy, his body pinning mine down to the ground still.

His brown hair was long and swooped down to cover his forehead, and he had slight dimples and warm brown eyes.

He was pretty attractive.

"Oh my god," I breathed, shaking.

I had almost just gotten run over by a car.

"Well, that scared the shit out of me," the handsome stranger spoke, holding tightly to my arm.

He looked me over for any injuries, sighing when he realized I didn't have any.

"You need to be more careful."

I nodded at him, going to reply until I was interrupted.

"Finn! Oh my god, I can't believe that just happened!" Eve screamed, running over to hug me.

"Dude, did you just pull a movie cliche?" Another boy walked up, his hair blonde with long fringe as well.

"Shut up, James."