Treasure Part II - The Best Choice

Tina just came back from Hongkong. She's heading to Aom's house from the airport. She went to Hongkong for vacation before her next movie starts to shoot. She went with Air and Bambi, her friend. Aom can't come with her because had schedules. Just three days without Aom, but she already miss her.

After paying the taxi, she's coming inside Aom's house. She finds Mr. and Mrs. Mannaying at the living room. They're looks so neat, seems like they'll go somewhere.

"Sawatdeeka, Mom, Dad," says Tina politely. "Are you going somewhere?"

"Sawatdee, Tina. Yeah, we're gonna attend our daughter's friend wedding," replies Mr. Mannaying.

"How's your vacation, Tina?" asks Mrs. Mannaying.

"Just so so, Mom, because Aom couldn't come with me." Tina makes a sad face. "Ah, I bring gifts for you." She's taking out two little goodie bag from her backpack and giving it to them.

"Aww! Thank you so much, Tina. You don't have to do this," says Mrs. Mannaying.

"It's okay, Mom. Hope you two like it." Tina smiles widely. "Where's Aom anyway, Mom?"

"She's still in her room," answer Mr. Mannaying.

"Okay, I'll go to her room. Good day, Mom, Dad."

"Good day too, Tina. We're also leaving," replies Mrs. Mannaying

Mr. and Mrs. Mannaying are going out from their house and goes to one of the best hotel in Bangkok which the wedding being held. Meanwhile, Tina heading toward to the second floor which Aom's room exists. Tina's entering Aom's room and can't find Aom in there.

"Baby." She calls her.

"Hmm." Aom's voice hears from the bathroom.

"Are you taking a bath?" asks Tina that standing in front of the bathroom.

"Yup."

"Open the door."

"For what?"

"Just open for seconds." An evil smirk shows on her face. She has something in her mind for sure.

Click! Aom really opens the door.

"What?" Aom wears a towel.

"You're done?" Tina stares Aom from head to toe.

"Not yet. I still need to shampoo. What is it?" Aom starts look like she annoys.

Tina's coming in to the bathroom, close the door, and lock it. "Good then because I need to take a shower too." She opens her shirt.

Aom widens her eyes, disbelieved what was Tina say. "I won't take shower with you. Get out!"

"I won't." Tina comes closer to Aom and Aom takes backward steps.

"Get out, Tina!"

"Why you're sulky, Baby? I miss you, you know." Tina's grabbing Aom's waist, stopping her from walking backward.

"Who's your baby?"

"Don't tell me that you're jealous with Bambi. You know she's just my friend, Baby, and just you that I loved."

Tina cupped Aom's face and starts to kiss Aom's face: forehead, eyes, nose, cheeks, and lips. Then she stares at Aom's eyes and Aom stares back. Tina knows that Aom still a bit sulky.

"I miss you, Baby, so much."

Tina kisses Aom's lips again. At first, she doing it slowly, but after Aom opens her mouth, their kiss becomes deep. Tina's hand takes off the towel from Aom's body. She takes a glance a bit to Aom's body and gulping. This isn't her first time seeing Aom's body, but everytime she look at it, it's always makes her nervous and happy too. Her heart beat like running so fast.