Characters

Renji Harima : ( Swordsman / Son of Darkness ) - A very skilful young swordsman. He was the son of  Rouiji Shirama the Darkness Knight ( Right Hand of The Lord of Darkness ) to a mortal woman named Caren Harima. He don't know how to use nature's magic. But when Rhen was kidnapped by Chaos #6 , he cast a darkness blade that cut the right arm of Chaos #6.    

Rhen Ichimaru : ( Healer ) - A beautiful lady who have the ability of healing. Rhen was the one of Renji's best friend.  She loves Renji secretly.

Lars Kagurazaka : ( Heavenly Lancer ) - A skillful lancer that always protecting everyone. Lars is a man who love a girl named Sayo. He was the one of Renji's best friend.

Mirajane Kinomoto : ( Time Goddess ) - A charming girl who has the abnility to contol. Her magic was very unique, because among the Myst, she is the only one can control time. Mira is Renji's best friend.

Simon Sonohara : ( Weapon Wielder ) - Renji's best friend, Simon is a man who has strong will. He's the man who can use different kind of weapons except, wands and staffs. He's a man who secretly loves Mira... his best friend

Sayo Ichinose : ( Psycho Mistress ) - A girl who uses a psychic and telepathy. She is the girl that Lars love the most. She has a special kind Fan (a weapon given by Mysterious Girl) to protect herself and others.

Celty Misora : ( Lightning Eagle ) - Celty is a powerful dual blader and he was also known as a "Lightning Eagle". He was the son of the legendary warrior of the  "Luminous Knight" named Touya "Thunder Falcon". He fights like an eagle that soar.

Chi Hasegawa : ( Magic Wielder / Mysterious Girl ) - A beautiful lady who has a great power. Chi is the only Myst who can control all nature's magic. She was chosen by Rouiji ( Rnji's Father ) to guide him into the right path. She comes at Starwings Academy to become a student, where Renji are there for studying. Also her true ability are unknown. She appears as a " Mysterious Girl " wearing a cloak to hide her true identity when fighting and watching Renji and his friends.

Fay Kobayashi : ( Mist Assassin ) - Fay is a highly skilled assassin. Among the assassins he has the ability of being invisible. He was also the Leader of the group called " Phantom Knight ". The members of this group was his friends, MAX, MANA, LUCY, and KOGANE.

Mana Satou : ( Sharp Shooter ) - " Phantom Knight ", Mana is an archer who can shoot the target without missing. Also can shoot an arrow that cause a massive damage that no one can dodge. 

Kogane Niwa : ( Magic Absorber ) - " Phantom knight ", Kogane is a man who can absorbs the magic from the other user. He is not only a magic absorber but he can also restores magic to a magic user. 

Lucy Kamiya : ( Water Maiden ) - " Phantom Knight ", Lucy was a Myst who uses water magic in fighting and protecting others.  She is different from the other water user, because of her ability to create a water field. With her ability she can also create a water trap. 

Max Misato : ( Shadow Hunter ) - " Phantom Knight " Max is a warrior that hides his true identity from his friends. He has two personality.