The Other Side

She stands there quietly, right in front of me, holding my world in her hands and I stand over here, looking at her with desperation, clinging to the hope that somehow.. just somehow she'll stay. That she'll be mine, once again.

Just as I start to believe my prayers are being answered, she finally speaks, "It's time to let go." she says as tears run down her cheeks. Dreaded, I stand here, speechless as I see my world crumbling down under my feet. I try and hold onto her, grab her hand, "please" I mumble, "stay, don't go. Not yet. Please" I speak at the verge of crying. She lets go of my hand and starts to walk away from me. for forever.

"NOO!" I scream as I wake up, sweating hard, heart beating fast, ice cold-skin. "It was just a dream. Just a stupid dream." I reassure myself as I try to calm down.

It has been two months since we broke up, since I let her go. And every night since, I've been dreaming the same nightmare. Each night, reliving the same memories, haunting me, reminding me every night of her. Reminding me of the curse of being in love with someone you know you can never have.

I try to go back to sleep but I couldn't. She's all over mind now. "when is she not?" the thought runs down my brain. I guess never. That's the thing about those you love, they seem to reside within you. The "two bodies, one soul" concept never applied to us, nah. We were more "Single Body, two souls" kinda love. I guess I was the one carrying both the souls, and I didn't mind. I would carry her, every part of her, with me for eternity. For that's what i promised her. To love her forever. To be hers forever. and I don't plan on breaking those promises.

With her thoughts running through my mind, I try and go back to sleep. Awaiting another day, craving her.

WRITER'S NOTE:

Hey guys, I know this is short but it's a test. to see if you guys are interested in reading it or nah.
please tell me if you like it or nah. 

Who is she? Who is he? What happened? Keep reading to find out :*

Happy reads xx