One-The Drama

Let me just warn you about all of the cool people are in my school. Here I'll make a list 

-Quin 

-Carly

-Natalie

Those girls are the real cool. I  mean I can be a cool but they are like cool overboard. Me, Paige, and Mia are like best friends the I have other friends but they aren't as close as we are. There's Brittney who's best friends with Ellie then There's Alex who is another one of my better friends the there is Kenna and Kennedy they're cousins. So ya that is my "group" and life. I secretly don't like Brittney. SHHHHH don't tell her I said that.

So my best friend Paige likes this boy but I hate him. What should I do? He likes her back and that's bad because I do not give her permission to date a jerk like him. comment what I should do because I tell her all of the time that you should not go out with him because he is a jerk and has to make some kind of snotty remark to everyone. 

So there is this boy that I really like. His name is Asher. I just love how we always flirt but were just friends. Everyone always asks if we are dating and we both say that we are just friends. It's funny because we really like each other and he has kissed me before and we hugged. I EXTREMELY LIKE HIM!!!!

So today it is Kennedy's birthday and I love her to the moon and back. She likes this boy named Zach. She thinks he is swicka licka and he is actually really cute. Well not to me but to all of my friends he is.

Then there is boys at my school like Jack, Jacob, Jackson, Luke, and Camden. They are cool but only Jacob is my best friend. He is literally like my gay best friend. He hangs with us and when we talk about girl things, he understands what were going through because he is our best friend and we love him. 

I am not very good at these things so comment if you think I should keep writing.